Mummy LM reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy LM reporting

Postby LM » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:16 am

Hi all, came across this website while trying to find more info. to guide my 2 sons (P3 & K2) in both behaviour and academic aspect. My P3 son is my worry, he is a strong will child and get upset/angry easily. Sometimes, I get so frustrated trying to handle him. He is average in school, and dislike chinese. The younger one is must easy going.
By the way, I am a full time mum (since my son was in P2). Trying to coach the 2 of them, but sometimes wants to give up.
Hope to get more information from here that will make my life easier. If can, to contribute information that is useful for others.

LM
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Mummy LM reporting

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:12 pm

LM wrote:Hi all, came across this website while trying to find more info. to guide my 2 sons (P3 & K2) in both behaviour and academic aspect. My P3 son is my worry, he is a strong will child and get upset/angry easily. Sometimes, I get so frustrated trying to handle him. He is average in school, and dislike chinese. The younger one is must easy going.
By the way, I am a full time mum (since my son was in P2). Trying to coach the 2 of them, but sometimes wants to give up.
Hope to get more information from here that will make my life easier. If can, to contribute information that is useful for others.

Hi LM, yes, I have a P3 son too and he exhibits a different kind of character from yours, but no less frustrating. He shares the same dislike for Chinese. Sometimes I wonder if it is us parents that is the problem, that we are expecting too much from our children from what little time that we have invested in them.

Anyway, welcome to KiasuParents.com!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Mummy LM reporting

Postby jedamum » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Hi LM,
Welcome to KSP. 8)
I'm a full time mum (since the birth of my secondborn) too, to 2 boys too, a K2 and a toddler. I can understand the frustrations of trying to coach an uncooperative kid. Sometimes, I just 'take a day off' (from coaching) when my temper start to soar.
Are your kids in alternate sessions (ie P3 in morning class and K2 in afternoon class)?

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Newbies & Clubs