Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Pen88n: I'm new here

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Pen88n: I'm new here

Postby BlurBee » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:45 pm

13 more! :rahrah:

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 7305
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:28 am
Total Likes: 1


Re: Mummy Pen88n: I'm new here

Postby Pen88n » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:45 pm

poppy15 wrote:
Pen88n wrote:Now look thru' the old post realise DS already move from P3 to P6. Glad to have KSP forum to provide guidance and let out "steam". Really learn from lots of parents here. And have lots of fun with some frens here too!


moi included :scratchhead: :oops:


Of course :kiss: :grphug: Need you ask?? :hugs:

Pen88n
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4390
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:26 am
Total Likes: 75


Re: Mummy Pen88n: I'm new here

Postby poppy15 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Pen88n wrote:
poppy15 wrote:
Pen88n wrote:Now look thru' the old post realise DS already move from P3 to P6. Glad to have KSP forum to provide guidance and let out "steam". Really learn from lots of parents here. And have lots of fun with some frens here too!


moi included :scratchhead: :oops:


Of course :kiss: :grphug: Need you ask?? :hugs:


aww.. :love: u are just so sweet :snuggles:

poppy15
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8365
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:12 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Mummy Pen88n: I'm new here

Postby Pen88n » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:02 pm

WCW wrote:
poppy15 wrote:
Pen88n wrote:Now look thru' the old post realise DS already move from P3 to P6. Glad to have KSP forum to provide guidance and let out "steam". Really learn from lots of parents here. And have lots of fun with some frens here too!


moi included :scratchhead: :oops:

me ??


WCW, you are included, of course. :snuggles: :grphug: :kiss: Aiyo, you gals so fast that I cannot catch up lei. :imdrowning:

Pen88n
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4390
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:26 am
Total Likes: 75


Re: Mummy Pen88n: I'm new here

Postby Pen88n » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:04 pm

WCW wrote: :cry: :shrug: :sad:


No cry, no cry! We all frens :grphug: :snuggles: :hugs: :kiss: and enjoy one another's company!

Pen88n
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4390
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:26 am
Total Likes: 75



Re: Mummy Pen88n: I'm new here

Postby poppy15 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Pen88n wrote:WCW, you are included, of course. :snuggles: :grphug: :kiss: Aiyo, you gals so fast that I cannot catch up lei. :imdrowning:


so that u get influence & act fast... GM 2 in no time :imcool:

poppy15
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8365
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:12 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Mummy Pen88n: I'm new here

Postby Pen88n » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:11 pm

poppy15 wrote:
Pen88n wrote:WCW, you are included, of course. :snuggles: :grphug: :kiss: Aiyo, you gals so fast that I cannot catch up lei. :imdrowning:


so that u get influence & act fast... GM 2 in no time :imcool:


No, no I not so gung-ho. Hubby and DS complaining I spend more time online nowadays. Better cut down before formal protest come!

Pen88n
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4390
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:26 am
Total Likes: 75


Re: Mummy Pen88n: I'm new here

Postby poppy15 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Pen88n wrote:
poppy15 wrote:
Pen88n wrote:WCW, you are included, of course. :snuggles: :grphug: :kiss: Aiyo, you gals so fast that I cannot catch up lei. :imdrowning:


so that u get influence & act fast... GM 2 in no time :imcool:


No, no I not so gung-ho. Hubby and DS complaining I spend more time online nowadays. Better cut down before formal protest come!


quick quick.... 2 more

poppy15
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8365
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:12 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Mummy Pen88n: I'm new here

Postby vlim » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:17 pm

:congrats: :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:49 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: Mummy Pen88n: I'm new here

Postby Mum1113 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Pen88n, 1 more post !!!!!

Mum1113
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1460
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:59 am
Total Likes: 0


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres