Kiasu Jargons

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Kiasu Jargons

Postby adhdadhd » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:27 am

Hi Kiasuparents out there,
I have been "swimming" around forums, and found many jargons, managed to deciphered some below, wonder if they were correct:-

1) DSn = Dear Son, n=1 for first son
2) DDn = Dear Daughter, ditto
3) DH = Dear Husband
4) FTWM = Full Time Working Mum
5) FT = Form Teacher, (not foreign talent)


Is there a link to a Kiasu glossary?

adhdadhd
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:29 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby BigDevil » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:39 am

Yes, here.

Another way to get to it is to click on Listings in the homepage.

BigDevil
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
 
Posts: 9157
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:30 pm
Total Likes: 19


Re: Kiasu Jargons

Postby TwaTau » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:45 am

adhdadhd wrote:Hi Kiasuparents out there,
I have been "swimming" around forums, and found many jargons, managed to deciphered some below, wonder if they were correct:-

1) DSn = Dear Son, n=1 for first son
2) DDn = Dear Daughter, ditto
3) DH = Dear Husband
4) FTWM = Full Time Working Mum
5) FT = Form Teacher, (not foreign talent)


Is there a link to a Kiasu glossary?


I am still abit confuse on how to use the "n" part. I have 2 kids, older is boy and the younger girl. So when I want to indicate their rank, do I use DS1 and DD2. But if I use DD2, it maybe interpreted as I have 2 daughters.

TwaTau
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:36 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Kiasu Jargons

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:50 am

TwaTau wrote:
adhdadhd wrote:Hi Kiasuparents out there,
I have been "swimming" around forums, and found many jargons, managed to deciphered some below, wonder if they were correct:-

1) DSn = Dear Son, n=1 for first son
2) DDn = Dear Daughter, ditto
3) DH = Dear Husband
4) FTWM = Full Time Working Mum
5) FT = Form Teacher, (not foreign talent)


Is there a link to a Kiasu glossary?


I am still abit confuse on how to use the "n" part. I have 2 kids, older is boy and the younger girl. So when I want to indicate their rank, do I use DS1 and DD2. But if I use DD2, it maybe interpreted as I have 2 daughters.


Just dd and ds for your case unless you have more dds and dss.
Guest
 

Postby adhdadhd » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:09 pm

BigDevil wrote:Yes, here.

Another way to get to it is to click on Listings in the homepage.


WOW! Thank you very much.

adhdadhd
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:29 pm
Total Likes: 0




Return to Newbies & Clubs