Mummy Aldy: Hi!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Aldy: Hi!

Postby Aldy » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:18 am

Hi. I'm a FTWM with a 20 mth old son. Happened to chance upon this website and found the content very interesting. In fact, I've been trying to gather such information on my own. Thanks for pre-empting our needs.

Aldy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Hi from Mummy Aldy

Postby jedamum » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:52 pm

20mth old son will mean that your kid is borned in the beginning of the year....that's already a pretty good headstart! :D
Looking for childcare or enrichment for your little one?
Welcome to KSP. 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:12 pm

Aldy wrote:Hi. I'm a FTWM with a 20 mth old son. Happened to chance upon this website and found the content very interesting. In fact, I've been trying to gather such information on my own. Thanks for pre-empting our needs.

Hi Aldy, welcome to KSP.com! Care to share whatever info you may have "gathered" thus far?

I guess jedamum has been practicing her math lately in preparing her kid for P1 :)

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby jedamum » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:27 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:I guess jedamum has been practicing her math lately in preparing her kid for P1 :)

:lol:
On the contrary, I am cutting back on my boy's workload at home so that he can relaxed more for the next few months and spend more time on reading. 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Newbies & Clubs