Blissfulmum of 3

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Blissfulmum of 3

Postby Blissfulmum » Wed May 12, 2010 10:25 pm

- 2 boys and a girl..

- working in a office 9am to 6pm.. sometimes.. 6+? ~ average 10 hrs a day.. cos i hardly go out lunch..

- baby sitter - 25 hrs a day (kids in student care, but the "teachers" there will still call me like nobody's business

- monster mum - 1 hr a day (reprimand DS for mishaving in student care, confiscate their beloved PSP)

- putting super glue DS to sleep - 2 hrs

- mentally and physically stressed mother - 25 hrs a day

that's my job!

Blissfulmum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby auntieM » Wed May 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Hello! :rahrah:

you sound more like 'Super-mum' leh :salute:

:wink:

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor

Postby autumnbronze » Wed May 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Yet, you call yourself blissful mum .... :celebrate:

I take it that you are being positive .... hoping to achieve this state or are in this state despite your 25 hours schedule :wink:

:rahrah: :welcome: :welcome: :rahrah:

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby tankee » Wed May 12, 2010 10:46 pm

:welcome: to KSP

:celebrate:

tankee
Site Admin

Postby BigDevil » Thu May 13, 2010 7:54 am

:welcome:

BigDevil
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby qms » Thu May 13, 2010 8:58 am

:welcome:

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby LKVM » Thu May 13, 2010 9:19 am

Welcome to KSP

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby skirtdressnsuch » Thu May 13, 2010 11:27 am

:lovesite: :welcome: :lovesite:

skirtdressnsuch
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Blissful mom of 3 say Hi

Postby Blissfulmum » Thu May 13, 2010 11:53 am

wow!! thank you mummies and daddies.. for the warm welcome!

yeah.. despite the 25 hrs schedule, I still think I am blissful... children are god's gifts and I love them every single moment... of my life.

I had this weird thought one day.. when I was going to work... if my life is worth 100,000. 90,000 would goes to my children... the remaining 10,000 probably will goes to other loves one.. my work, my self... that's how much I valued my children despite the heartache...

Though sometimes, I am really CRAZY over them on the things that they do, mess up the room, play a fool in school, dun submit homeworks, punched their class mates, and my little girl.. wants mummy all the time... yes, feeling tired and exhausted sometimes.. but on the other side of the coin, i see my value of life :) :)

I think "god" [sorry, am no christian...though] for keeping me healthy.. alive to see my beautiful kids growing and continuing giving me "trouble".

DS2 is what some pple said a "gifted" child, so handling him could sometimes be more challenging. On eof his teacher actually said that he is in teenage stage but in a primary school body.. very curious, very daring, very himself...he gives me the most headache and yet I love him most :)

His form teacher once told me, when I felt that I am a failed mother, and has lost my wits to tackle his everyday "non-sense" - "God" knows I can handle the challenge that's why HE gave me this kinda of child, I should be thankful that he is bright and intelligent.. and I may be surprise that DS2 could be the pride of my life. Well, am still hoping... :)

I dont need my children to be doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, but I just had a simple wish... that they will lead a decent life, with decent jobs, healthy, happy, contented... they could be just a cashier or a F&B manager.. or whatever.. but all I wish for is that will lead a happy life... :)

That's all i asked for.

Super mom??hmmm... I am not sure...really. Cos I think I am not exactly one.. keke... I am quite "dida apa" sometimes... and let them 'roam' themselves.. unlike DH... :)

Anyway, this is a nice place.. and I am happy to be part of this forum.. to learn from parents here... to be a REAL super mom!

Cheers, BlissM

Blissfulmum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Blissful mom of 3 say Hi

Postby HyperKiasu » Thu May 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Blissfulmum wrote:DS2 is what some pple said a "gifted" child, so handling him could sometimes be more challenging. On eof his teacher actually said that he is in teenage stage but in a primary school body.. very curious, very daring, very himselfhe gives me the most headache and yet I love him most :) His form teacher once told me, when I felt that I am a failed mother, and has lost my wits to tackle his everyday "non-sense" - "God" knows I can handle the challenge that's why HE gave me this kinda of child, I should be thankful that he is bright and intelligent.. and I may be surprise that DS2 could be the pride of my life. Well, am still hoping... :)

I dont need my children to be doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, but I just had a simple wish... that they will lead a decent life, with decent jobs, healthy, happy, contented... they could be just a cashier or a F&B manager.. or whatever.. but all I wish for is that will lead a happy life... :)

That's all i asked for.

Super mom??hmmm... I am not sure...really. Cos I think I am not exactly one.. keke... I am quite "dida apa" sometimes... and let them 'roam' themselves.. unlike DH... :)

Anyway, this is a nice place.. and I am happy to be part of this forum.. to learn from parents here... to be a REAL super mom!

Cheers, BlissM

will your other kids jealous if you only love the "gifted" one most? :P

HyperKiasu
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs