Club Multiple Births

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Will/Were your multiples in same P1 class?

My multiples were in same P1 class
23%
My multiples were in different P1 class
20%
Plan to put my multiples in same P1 class
30%
Plan to put my multiples in different P1 class
28%

Total votes: 40

kimmy4
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:2

Re: Club Multiple Births

Post by kimmy4 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:35 am

When I was young, I always wanted to have a twins when I get married. I don't know, but it seems very interesting. Is it okay for your twins to get separated?

mothercare1
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by mothercare1 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:00 am

Parenting is never an easy job

Babies aren't known for their good timing or the awareness of their surroundings, whether they are at home or not.
As a parent, you are required to change your baby's pad no matter the time or place. If you are out with your baby,
it’s best to have with you a changing pad that you consider to be the Temperandtantrum for your child, instead of using the unhygienic changing stations in public restrooms.

I am glad to have come across your website and to have read such useful information. Great Job guy! Keep Up the excellent Work!!!

hxranmay5
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by hxranmay5 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:10 pm

how fortunate!!!!! it is very hard during labor?

Janet32
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Janet32 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:18 am

mothercare1 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:00 am
Parenting is never an easy job

Babies aren't known for their good timing or the awareness of their surroundings, whether they are at home or not.
As a parent, you are required to change your baby's pad no matter the time or place. If you are out with your baby,
it’s best to have with you a changing pad that you consider to be the Temperandtantrum for your child, instead of using the unhygienic changing stations in public restrooms.

I am glad to have come across your website and to have read such useful information. Great Job guy! Keep Up the excellent Work!!!
This is helpful! Thanks for sharing! :goodpost: