Mummy JH Reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy JH Reporting

Postby JH » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:04 pm

Hi all,

Am a work-from-home mum with 2 kids. One in P1 and the other Nursary.

Hope to learn more about bringing up my kids with all the so experience mummy and daddy.

JH
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Mummy JH Reporting

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:37 pm

JH wrote:Hi all,

Hope to learn more about bringing up my kids with all the so experience mummy and daddy.

Hi JH, welcome to KiasuParents.com! As a mum of 2 kids, one of whom is already in P1, I would say that you should be quite experienced yourself already. Which school is your P1 in?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby JH » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:59 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
JH wrote:Hi all,

Hi JH, welcome to KiasuParents.com! As a mum of 2 kids, one of whom is already in P1, I would say that you should be quite experienced yourself already. Which school is your P1 in?

Hi Chief, my P1 kid is in Mee Toh School. Would like to share the CA & SA papers with all the parents out there. Is there any particular thread that I need to post to?

JH
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:37 pm

JH wrote:...Hi Chief, my P1 kid is in Mee Toh School. Would like to share the CA & SA papers with all the parents out there. Is there any particular thread that I need to post to?

Mee Toh is a pretty good school. I'm sure parents would love to have the papers.

Hold on to your horses. We are in the process of setting up a test papers exchange programme where parents can contribute both questions and answers and download freely. No charges. So we don't have to buy them off the street vendors who are profiteering from the papers. We'll let you know what we are ready.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby JH » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:45 pm

Hi Chief, Glad to know you are working on that. Thanks.

JH
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs