Mummy EQmum reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy EQmum reporting

Postby EQmum » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Dear all,

Happen to step on this website and somehow find it interesting. I only have a 10 years old boy. Hoping to learn some experience from parents that have only 1 child. :oops:

EQmum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mintcc » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:26 pm

hello EQmum!

I have only one boy too. He can be quite self centered and stick to me like glue at times probably cause he is use to getting all the attention from me.

How's your experience with your only one ?

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Re: Mummy EQmum reporting

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:15 pm

EQmum wrote:Dear all,

Happen to step on this website and somehow find it interesting. I only have a 10 years old boy. Hoping to learn some experience from parents that have only 1 child. :oops:

Hi EQmum! Welcome to KiasuParents.com! A single child family? We had an only boy for the first 5 years of his life and he was really excited to have a baby sister in his 6th year. It was otherwise too lonely for him.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Mummy EQmum reporting

Postby jedamum » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:07 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
EQmum wrote:Dear all,

Hi EQmum! Welcome to KiasuParents.com! A single child family? We had an only boy for the first 5 years of his life and he was really excited to have a baby sister in his 6th year. It was otherwise too lonely for him.

Hm...EQmum, don't worry...some kids thrived on being an only kid. My husband is an only kid and he's lovin' it. He even warned his mum that if she get him a sibling, he'll not help in bringing his bro to the public loo. :roll:
Welcome to KSP. 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Newbies & Clubs