Daddy zechleong reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Postby zechleong » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:03 am

hey all...i've just joined and also a dad of 2 boys!!! 1st boy is 4+ and 2nd one 1+...the age gap is good notwithstanding but they are still a handful! no need to encourage me to try for a girl as we're already worned out by the boys!! :roll:

anyways...was wondering what is a good pri school to enroll boys in? anyone has good recommendations?

zechleong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby jujuboys » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:24 am

welcome here, daddy of 2.
I would very much envy your situation. 3 yrs age gap is a good one if the elder is a boy.

As for pri sch recommendations, there are many information in this forum.
Happy reading.

jujuboys
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby zechleong » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:07 pm

hi jujuboys...yes...both are boys and it's a good gap....but they are still a handful!! :P

will have to plough thru quite a bit to find the right school..

zechleong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:12 pm

zechleong wrote:hey all...i've just joined and also a dad of 2 boys!!! 1st boy is 4+ and 2nd one 1+...the age gap is good notwithstanding but they are still a handful! no need to encourage me to try for a girl as we're already worned out by the boys!! :roll:

anyways...was wondering what is a good pri school to enroll boys in? anyone has good recommendations?

Hi zechleong, and welcome! Sorry... have to split your thread from jujudad's, since the newbies section is the only section where each reporting member has the privilege to have his/her own thread.

We merge similar topics in other threads just to keep some semblance of organized discussions.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs