Mummy clare: Hi to everyone!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy clare: Hi to everyone!

Postby clare » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:39 am

Hello to all! I'm a trying-to-be-kiasu mum to three, ages 1,3 and 5.
We reside in the U.S. currently but will return to Singapore sometime next year... just in time for P1 registration, which I hear is a mind-boggling process, to say the least :shock:
My kids are probably lagging behind every other kid on the entire island in terms of academic skills, so it'll be *really* interesting to see how they fare in the cutthroat world of local schools :lol:

clare

clare
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Hi to everyone!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:30 pm

clare wrote:Hello to all! I'm a trying-to-be-kiasu mum to three, ages 1,3 and 5.
We reside in the U.S. currently but will return to Singapore sometime next year... just in time for P1 registration, which I hear is a mind-boggling process, to say the least :shock:
My kids are probably lagging behind every other kid on the entire island in terms of academic skills, so it'll be *really* interesting to see how they fare in the cutthroat world of local schools :lol:

clare

Hi clare... and welcome to KiasuParents.com! It's not difficult to be kiasu. What is difficult is to be kiasu and rational at the same time. Fortunately, we have a bunch of very rational parents amongst our midst, so hopefully that would help you relax when you get back to Singapore.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs