Mummy diamondtuliplove: I just passed my Primary 4 Exam!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy diamondtuliplove: I just passed my Primary 4 Exam!

Postby diamondtuliplove » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:48 pm

Hi, I am a working mother with two school-going children, my girl is 10 years old and my boy is 6 years old....both driving me mad everyday....but at the same time, they are my love of my life....can't live without them beside me!

So glad that exams are finally over....always took leave during exam time cos it seems that I am more worried than my girl....

Hope to meet more parents on this forum to share each other experience.
Last edited by diamondtuliplove on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

diamondtuliplove
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby mintcc » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:27 pm

welcome diamondtuliplove! kids are so loveable and its worth it even when it is so tiring.

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Re: I just passed my Primary 4 Exam!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:34 pm

diamondtuliplove wrote:...So glad that exams are finally over....always took leave during exam time cos it seems that I am more worried than my girl....

Hope to meet more parents on this forum to share each other experience.

Yes... everytime my son have his exams, his mummy and daddy goes through the same exam too. Our mood go from frustration to exhaustion to anxiety to relief. Before we know it, another exam cycle starts. Grrr...

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs