eyeceyes: hi hi there!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

eyeceyes: hi hi there!

Postby eyeceyes » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:23 pm

hi hi!

I will start a new topic here. :wink:

Chanced upon the site accidentally; actually I am trying to do some homework on Pri Sch as my gal is due to attend Pri Sch next year. After reading a few topics posted; feel like i have been a bad bad parent - no volunteer works done, join no alumni, join no clan.

Haiz, will have to put my girl's pri sch to fate... but i have to say, the info on the schs are great. will put these info to as much use as possible (and hope to salvage what i can :D )

Anyway, glad to have found this website; and hope to be able to know some of you!!!

Cheers!

eyeceyes
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:35 pm

Welcome eyecyes!... you're the first member to obey the rules set by superdad... I think you have made his day :).

Don't mind us and what we say about the preparatory work we have done for our children prior to P1 lah... we're kiasuparents afterall... so of cos everything is well planned lor. In general, after you go through the system once, you will realize there's nothing much to it. Kind of like doing NS lah ;)

And we are here to help each other go through the gruelling process of being a parent. You are only a bad parent if you choose to believe you already know everything about parenting and do not need help to keep yourself updated on the challenges your children is or will be going through in school.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: hi hi there!

Postby jedamum » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:11 pm

eyeceyes wrote:hi hi!

no volunteer works done, join no alumni, join no clan.

hi, welcome.
me no do volunteer work too, my alumni schools all closedown (and not worth joining too even if they are around) and no clan to join...
so its luck time!

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Re: hi hi there!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:21 pm

jedamum wrote:hi, welcome.
me no do volunteer work too, my alumni schools all closedown (and not worth joining too even if they are around) and no clan to join...
so its luck time!

Oh ya hor... forgot that jedamum's kid is due this year too :) Good luck in your balloting!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs