Mummy underthesea: big hello to all

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy underthesea: big hello to all

Postby underthesea » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:58 pm

didn't know there's a Kiasu Parents forum in SG I believed all parents just want the best for their children, not really kiasu lah! Look forward to share my experience and learn from everyone here.

Cheers. :wink:

underthesea
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: big hello to all

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:05 pm

underthesea wrote:didn't know there's a Kiasu Parents forum in SG I believed all parents just want the best for their children, not really kiasu lah! Look forward to share my experience and learn from everyone here.

Cheers. :wink:

If ever there is a kiasu parents forum in the world, it will have to start from us Singaporeans lah. We must always be first mah.

Welcome to KiasuParents.com! Mummy or daddy?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby jedamum » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:34 am

underthesea wrote: I believed all parents just want the best for their children, not really kiasu lah!

I think parents get kiasu when they don't really know what they want...so they go with the majority...'if majority feedback that XYZ school is good, then most probably it's good'. we should also remind ourselves that it's also prudent to assess the kid's abilities and character when we parents decide what is best for them.

back then, my parents wanted the best for me...they advised me that studying is not everything and told me about stories of kids studying too much and ended up in poor mental health state.

welcome to KSP. 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby underthesea » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:06 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:Welcome to KiasuParents.com! Mummy or daddy?

I am a stay at home mum with 2 kids.

underthesea
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs