Daddy Beginner: Hi! Daddy of 3, anyone?

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Daddy Beginner: Hi! Daddy of 3, anyone?

Postby Beginner » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:37 am

Hi..Hi.. Anyone who is juggling with 3?
This is really a cool site for parents and parents-to-be too! I'm new and would hope to learn more from any of you parents out there (especially juggling with 3 kids). All my kidos are very young (4yrs, 2yrs & 2mths)..

:mrgreen:

Beginner
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Hi! Daddy of 3, anyone?

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:18 pm

Beginner wrote:Hi..Hi.. Anyone who is juggling with 3?
This is really a cool site for parents and parents-to-be too! I'm new and would hope to learn more from any of you parents out there (especially juggling with 3 kids). All my kidos are very young (4yrs, 2yrs & 2mths)..

:mrgreen:

Hi Beginner, welcome to KiasuParents.com! Sorry we had to move your comments out of the Portal back into the Newbies forum so that we can keep our site a little tidier.

Looks like you have quite a handful for the next few years. Better stay healthy!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Beginner » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:31 am

Hi Chieftain, you are right. Health does matter and both my wifey and I have been trying to balance our diets. We love kids and always would look forward to weekends to bring the whole family out. Any nice interesting places to recommend for us to venture? We have been to Hays goat farms, Botanic gardens and so on.. Hmm running out of ideas.. :mrgreen:

Beginner
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ksmama » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:40 am

Hi Beginner, other suggestions which my fam enjoyed..Qian Hu fish farm...Labrador Park...Hortpark and the bridge walk nearby...Pet Farm...sembawang park...west coast park ( huge playground) with Macs nearby...

ksmama
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby mintcc » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:12 am

:mrgreen: welcome Beginner! some more ideas on places that are great for hte family: changi beach, sentosa (merlion walk,dragon trail are nice)

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby csc » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:00 pm

If your children are the "rugged type" and don't mind sweating it out, try trekking through Bukit Timah Nature Reserve or Sugei Buloh Nature Reserve.

Camping out on the beaches (Pasir Ris, East Coast, especially Changi where you can view the planes flying past and up close) overnight is one great memorable experience. But, I'm afraid the Dec weather is not really suitable for this activity though.

If you are adventurous enough, try snorkelling in the nearby offshore islands of Tioman, Rawa, Sibu.(off Mersing) Wow, the children will be thrilled with the schools of fishes swimming around them and nibbling on their palms. That's also when you realise all the hard-earned money spent on the children's numerous swimming lessons is worth it. :lol:

csc
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Beginner » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:35 pm

Thanks Guys for pouring with so many ideal places. Bet my kids would love it.. :mrgreen:

Beginner
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Newbies & Clubs