Daddy zyberk: Parent with soon-to-be P1 daughter

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Daddy zyberk: Parent with soon-to-be P1 daughter

Postby zyberk » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:47 pm

Hi All,

Found this website while 'google-ing' for enrichment classes for my 'soon-to-be' P1 daughter.

Really wished to have found this site a year back, this site has a lot of info and would have made our choice of school easier !!

Hope to actively participate in the discussions here in near future.

zyberk
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Parent with soon-to-be P1 daughter

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:18 pm

zyberk wrote:Hi All,

Found this website while 'google-ing' for enrichment classes for my 'soon-to-be' P1 daughter.

Really wished to have found this site a year back, this site has a lot of info and would have made our choice of school easier !!

Hi zyberk... welcome to KiasuParents.com! Are you a mummy or daddy? Which school is your girl going to attend next year? Got go to the Popular BookFest in Suntec City or not to buy the essentials?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby zyberk » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:42 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
zyberk wrote:Hi All,

Hi zyberk... welcome to KiasuParents.com! Are you a mummy or daddy? Which school is your girl going to attend next year? Got go to the Popular BookFest in Suntec City or not to buy the essentials?

Daddy found this forum and registered. Account sharing with mommy. Daughter going to South View Primary next year. This Saturday will be the orientation.

Hopefully can find time to go to BookFest. Got the basics ready eg. school bag, stationery, etc. Will try to get some assessment books for her to practice before school open - or is it too kiasu???

zyberk
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:50 pm

zyberk wrote:...Will try to get some assessment books for her to practice before school open - or is it too kiasu???

Naah. Not at all. Neither my wife nor I has ever seen my son read his text books. So we only get him to do assessments and worksheets.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs