Mummy hellokitty: hihi all kiasu parents

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy hellokitty: hihi all kiasu parents

Postby hellokitty » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:59 pm

Hi Everybody,

I guess I am one of the kiasu parents. I just chance upon this site when doing my browsing for kindergarten.

hellokitty
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby super_dad » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:52 am

Hi Kitty.....didn't know hello kitty got kids...:P

Welcome to the forum! Tell us more about yourself..

super_dad
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby hellokitty » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:55 am

super_dad wrote:Hi Kitty.....didn't know hello kitty got kids...:P

Welcome to the forum! Tell us more about yourself..

Hi superdad, okay. I am mother of 3 children 4, 3, and 1 year old. I am actively searching for lessons and enrichment to let them attend. I am a true believer that foundation is very important. Once all these strong foundation are set. The rest of the "education journey" should be smooth sailing. So as long as they love going to classes. I will love to bring them. :)

hellokitty
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby super_dad » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:58 am

Yes yes...most importantly is that they enjoy the lessons themselves :)....

Enjoy your stay here!

super_dad
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby hellokitty » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:08 pm

super_dad wrote:Yes yes...most importantly is that they enjoy the lessons themselves :)....

Enjoy your stay here!

Hmm.. can i check if anybody have bigger children here that can give some insights of whether all these enrichment classes are good or not good since your children are grown up already. It will be good to hear valuable comments on these.

:)

hellokitty
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby super_dad » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:41 pm

My girl is 10 yrs old. I have sent her for swimming lessons, piano lessons and some tuition. But as for the specialized enrichment programmes, need to check with chiefkiasu and others...he has more experience with those.

So far my girl has dropped her swimming, and changed to badminton and ping pong. Piano lessons and tuition still ongoing. The swimming lessons were definitely alright, as she can swim quite well now. For piano, also quite alot of improvements. can start playing duet with me.

super_dad
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs