Stickyplatelets - delayed reporting.... :P

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Stickyplatelets - delayed reporting.... :P

Postby Stickyplatelets » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:27 pm

Hi everyone!

Hv been a newbie for some time, but just didn't get round to posting anything. To be honest (and I probably sound very old-school and quite suaku!), this is all pretty new to me.....

A bit about myself - I'm a working mum, with a girl (P1 this yr) and a boy (turning 3 in nov). It's such a big jump from kindee to primary school! School work definitely is more challenging these days compared to my time! I really feel for the kids! And I do think it's very important to make the learning journey fun for them as well. Am looking forward to sharing more thoughts with other parents here!

My younger one is at a fun age, but sometimes makes me wanna tear my hair out! His favourite word used to be "No", but now that his vocab has developed a bit, his favourite reply is "But....."! Well, these are all part of the joys of parenthood I guess, never a dull moment!

As a working mum, my constant challenge is to strike the right balance, finding time for each kid, couple time and "me" time (which is very rare)!

Enuff said for now, looking forward to sharing more with everyone on this great platform!

Stickyplatelets
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Stickyplatelets - delayed reporting.... :P

Postby 3Boys » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Stickyplatelets wrote:Hi everyone!

Hv been a newbie for some time, but just didn't get round to posting anything. To be honest (and I probably sound very old-school and quite suaku!), this is all pretty new to me.....

A bit about myself - I'm a working mum, with a girl (P1 this yr) and a boy (turning 3 in nov). It's such a big jump from kindee to primary school! School work definitely is more challenging these days compared to my time! I really feel for the kids! And I do think it's very important to make the learning journey fun for them as well. Am looking forward to sharing more thoughts with other parents here!

My younger one is at a fun age, but sometimes makes me wanna tear my hair out! His favourite word used to be "No", but now that his vocab has developed a bit, his favourite reply is "But....."! Well, these are all part of the joys of parenthood I guess, never a dull moment!

As a working mum, my constant challenge is to strike the right balance, finding time for each kid, couple time and "me" time (which is very rare)!

Enuff said for now, looking forward to sharing more with everyone on this great platform!

Welcome. Very interesting nick, you on anticoagulants? :wink:

3Boys
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby duriz » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:35 pm

A belated :welcome: to you Stickyplatelets
Wow, you joined more than a year ago :celebrate:

duriz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LKVM » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Welcome to KSP

:welcome: :welcome:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby autumnbronze » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:45 pm

:rahrah: :welcome: :welcome: :rahrah:

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Gecko » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Better late than never!

Gecko

Gecko
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Stickyplatelets » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks All! :)

3Boys - the nick is just to remind myself not to sweat over the small stuff! :D

duriz - yup! my one year anniversary post!

Stickyplatelets
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby BlurBee » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 pm

:welcome:
Our kids r almost the same age.
I also have a P1 girl & a boy who is 3yo next yr. :wink:

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor

Postby auntieM » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Hello! :rahrah: