Mummy Vividlaurel: Hi

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Vividlaurel: Hi

Postby vividlaurel » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:58 pm

Hi,

I came across this site when surfing the net and realized that a huge source of information it is! To all the people doing the hard work here - a huge Thank You from me!

I have twin 5 year olds who are in K1 this year and so the real battle for us (for P1) is very near.....

We live in Bukit Panjang and like all self respecting Kiasu mummies :D, I have already started putting in my hours at the school I am looking to register my kiddos in next year.

Ciao
Vividlaurel

vividlaurel
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: Mummy Vividlaurel: Hi

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:19 pm

vividlaurel wrote:...I have twin 5 year olds who are in K1 this year and so the real battle for us (for P1) is very near...

We live in Bukit Panjang and like all self respecting Kiasu mummies :D, I have already started putting in my hours at the school I am looking to register my kiddos in next year...

Welcome vividlaurel! You have twins?? I think you are the first one to report that here :) Are they identical?

Better tell everyone here what school you are going for so that they know their odds :) Twins get a double boost in their chances during balloting.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Mummy Vividlaurel: Hi

Postby vividlaurel » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:51 pm

Thanks Chief!

It's good to be the first. My twins are fraternal - a girl and a boy. We are looking at Beacon Primary. Yes as twins we get 1 chance for both but I am hoping that we dont need to ballot. I hope to complete my 40 hours by June next year and finish registrations in 2B...
:D

vividlaurel
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs