Mummy BabyRomperz: New Mummy To Be

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy BabyRomperz: New Mummy To Be

Postby BabyRomperz » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:12 am

Hi, I am a new mummy-to-be, my baby girl will be due in Feb 09. :)

While doing research to market the disposable baby bibs which i intend to bring in to singapore, I chance upon this website. Wow, guess I am going to be one of the kiasu parents in town!!

BabyRomperz
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: New Mummy To Be

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:45 pm

BabyRomperz wrote:Hi, I am a new mummy-to-be, my baby girl will be due in Feb 09. :)

While doing research to market the disposable baby bibs which i intend to bring in to singapore, I chance upon this website. Wow, guess I am going to be one of the kiasu parents in town!!

Welcome BabyRomperz! Are you a SAHM trying to be a WFHM? Interesting proposition... selling disposable baby bibs. How did you come up with that idea?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: New Mummy To Be

Postby BabyRomperz » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:11 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
BabyRomperz wrote:Hi, I am a new mummy-to-be, my baby girl will be due in Feb 09. :)

Welcome BabyRomperz! Are you a SAHM trying to be a WFHM? Interesting proposition... selling disposable baby bibs. How did you come up with that idea?

I am a WFHM, but now down with medical leave at home.. just trying to find something useful to do and think disposable baby bibs will be useful for my future baby.. I am Kiasu u see, start earlier, buy in bulk... and can earn quick bucks too.. :)

BabyRomperz
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Newbies & Clubs