mummy pretty reporting...

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

mummy pretty reporting...

Postby pretty » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:16 pm

my girl coming to 1 yr old in few days time...excited..meanwhile looking around for childcare centres to enrol her once she's 18mths...chanced upon this KSP website...super...great help...

pretty
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: mummy pretty reporting...

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:36 pm

pretty wrote:my girl coming to 1 yr old in few days time...excited..meanwhile looking around for childcare centres to enrol her once she's 18mths...chanced upon this KSP website...super...great help...

Welcome to KiasuParents.com, mummy pretty! 18mths is a good time for exposure to childcare. Whereabouts do you stay?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby pretty » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:25 pm

hi, i stay at queenstown...browsed thru the related links on cc for this area...well, great help, but still really hard to make decisions on which cc to send to...

anyway, shortlisted the followings:

seedlings montesorri
carpe diem kids
sparkletots

been to all 3 centres...ahhhh still cant decide...hahaha...went thru the link on criteria of cc...weightage given, still...well, see how it goes...

pretty
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby sashimi » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:48 am

hi welcome!

Suggest you hang out at each school, and chat with some of the kids/parents already enrolled, see what they say about the schools. :)

sashimi
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs