Mummy ttl says HALLOW....

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy ttl says HALLOW....

Postby ttl » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:06 am

Hi everyone,

I have been reading this forum for a few months and i found the articles/topics discussed here are very informative and useful especially for 1st time mummy like me. I have a 13mth old son and am expecting my 2nd baby at mom.

I am currently looking for a half day child care/preschools (in the Katong/Mountabatten area) for my son when he turns 18-20 mths. Any good recommendations?

ttl
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Mummy ttl says HALLOW....

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:39 pm

ttl wrote:Hi everyone,

I have been reading this forum for a few months and i found the articles/topics discussed here are very informative and useful especially for 1st time mummy like me. I have a 13mth old son and am expecting my 2nd baby at mom.

I am currently looking for a half day child care/preschools (in the Katong/Mountabatten area) for my son when he turns 18-20 mths. Any good recommendations?

Welcome ttl! You are lucky to stay in this area since it has one of the highest concentration of childcare services. Check out this thread for ideas.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs