Mummy magg reporting, 2 boys (born Nov 2005 & Nov 2008)

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy magg reporting, 2 boys (born Nov 2005 & Nov 2008)

Postby magg » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:37 pm

Hi all,

Am now looking for for preschool for the older boy born in 2005 and may be considering infant care for the baby when he turns a few months older.

Am so consoled to see the forum threads having parents share experiences. Thank goodness for this site! Will be posting questions soon... look out for me! :lol:

magg
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Lost Newbie reorting, 2 boys (born Nov 2005 & Nov 20

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:34 pm

magg wrote:Hi all,

Am now looking for for preschool for the older boy born in 2005 and may be considering infant care for the baby when he turns a few months older.

Am so consoled to see the forum threads having parents share experiences. Thank goodness for this site! Will be posting questions soon... look out for me! :lol:

Hi magg, welcome to KiasuParents.com! Will this be the first school for your 3yo boy? My 3yo girl is already in her 3rd :)

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby magg » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:15 pm

Hi Chief,

Been reading up forum threads and know your girl's been to a few preschools. My boy is now Holy Family Church Kindergarten (Katong area) and the katong, siglap area is really spoilt for choice in terms of preschool.

Just that I work in buona vista area so thought of placing him in a ccc nearby for easy pick up after work, in case i get fined! LOL

Did your girl had adjustment problems when switching school?

magg
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:54 pm

magg wrote:...Did your girl had adjustment problems when switching school?

No... but she's fed-up with us being so indecisive. When she overheard us talking about moving her from Schoolhouse-by-the-Bay to another pre-school a couple of months back, she screamed: "Don't change MY SCHOOLHOUSE!!" from the back of the car. So we take that as the reason to stay.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs