Mummy audrey07: cool!! mum of 2 reporting!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy audrey07: cool!! mum of 2 reporting!

Postby audrey07 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:48 pm

Hi,
I am a mum of 2 kids (21mths and 2mths). I am contemplating whether to send my elder one to a right brain training school (littleneuro @ Jurong East). Is it really necessary? She is attending full day child care at PCF @ Woodlands, and I hope that the enrichement class will be more play based.

Is it kiasu to send her to a right brain booster class? Or, we can make up at later stage?

Lost...

audrey07
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: cool!! mum of 2 reporting! is right brain training neces

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:22 pm

audrey07 wrote:Hi,
I am a mum of 2 kids (21mths and 2mths). I am contemplating whether to send my elder one to a right brain training school (littleneuro @ Jurong East). Is it really necessary? She is attending full day child care at PCF @ Woodlands, and I hope that the enrichement class will be more play based.

Is it kiasu to send her to a right brain booster class? Or, we can make up at later stage?

Lost...

Some swear by them, others think they are too expensive, and yet others are just curious and go there just to find out and learn. Effectively such courses are not so much for the children, but for their guardians to learn how to teach and play with their children and help them grow. Since you are curious enough, I would recommend that you sign up for at least one term just to learn their techniques and apply them on your child on a regular basis. You can decide after the term if it is beneficial for your child to continue.

Check out this thread for more info.

BTW, welcome to KiasuParents.com!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs