Daddy hmsg reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Daddy hmsg reporting

Postby hmsg » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:20 am

I am also quite new... :D

hmsg
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby phantom » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:13 am

Hi hsmg, Welcome to KSP, some intro of yourself?

phantom
Site Admin

Postby hmsg » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:12 pm

phantom wrote:Hi hsmg, Welcome to KSP, some intro of yourself?

wow, admin here v on... created new thread...

i'm a daddy w 2 kids... still learning a lot about parenting... hope to find out more from this site...

hmsg
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby phantom » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:24 pm

Welcome, another daddy :P I am a daddy myself of 2 kid. I am excited whenever a daddy joins in :D

phantom
Site Admin

Postby jedamum » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:44 pm

when we 'tried to be united and different' and did all our intro in a single thread, the admin split us all up.....henceforth, all newbies are entitled to their own intro thread. :D

hm...seems like a forum like this (kiasu forum ie) attracted more dads than any other types of parenting forum. so does it conclude that dads are more kiasu when it comes to kiasu-related stuff? :D

hmsg,
welcome to KSP. 8)
we have quite a fair bit of involved dads here.

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:40 pm

jedamum wrote:when we 'tried to be united and different' and did all our intro in a single thread, the admin split us all up.....henceforth, all newbies are entitled to their own intro thread. :D

hm...seems like a forum like this (kiasu forum ie) attracted more dads than any other types of parenting forum. so does it conclude that dads are more kiasu when it comes to kiasu-related stuff? :D ...

Yes... and this is the only place in the Kiasu forums which everyone is guaranteed their own thread to say whatever they want. No merging into some obscure thread started by someone else. Promise.

Another daddy for us?! I like :love: ! But no, jedamum, we still can't beat all the kiasu mummies that have overwhelmed our meagre numbers by several factors in the past few months, so there's little merit in your observation that daddies are more kiasu. More kiasi about our cars and other toys, perhaps.

Welcome hmsg!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby hmsg » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:03 pm

lol... i am not really that ks.. but more to learn more and avoid the pitfalls that others had unfortunately gone before... this way, i can maximise my time at this site than sourcing all over www for tips! :lol: :lol:

hmsg
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:06 pm

hmsg wrote:lol... i am not really that ks.. but more to learn more and avoid the pitfalls that others had unfortunately gone before... this way, i can maximise my time at this site than sourcing all over www for tips! :lol: :lol:

OK... here's a tip for you. Get good lighting and desk for your child before it is too late and he starts to wear glasses. That's something I wished I did :cry: .

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby hmsg » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:12 pm

Yes, i recently decided to change from warm (yellow) to bright (white) light over my child's table....

Thanks!

hmsg
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs