Mummy ApronMama here, how are you !

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy ApronMama here, how are you !

Postby ApronMama » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:50 pm

Hi all,

This is really a great forum I ever come across. I missed the precious advice of preschool when my kids were younger, as my children are already in P3 & 5. Never sent them for any Chinese enrichment when they were in pre-sch and thought the childcare centre has covered them all for me :D . Try to be a bit more kiasu now...

That's about all for now.

Happy New Year to all!

ApronMama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Apron mama here, how are you !

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:23 pm

ApronMama wrote:Hi all,

This is really a great forum I ever come across. I missed the precious advice of preschool when my kids were younger, as my children are already in P3 & 5. Never sent them for any Chinese enrichment when they were in pre-sch and thought the childcare centre has covered them all for me :D . Try to be a bit more kiasu now...

That's about all for now.

Happy New Year to all!

Me too... me too... sigh... :(
But at least can still experiment on my daughter :pray: :wink: You going for another kid?

Welcome to KiasuParents.com!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby ApronMama » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:51 am

Me too... me too... sigh... :(
But at least can still experiment on my daughter :pray: :wink: You going for another kid?

Welcome to KiasuParents.com!

Can't because money no enough... enrichment / tuition so expensive, Also afraid that more and more good sec schools become independent and cannot make it for EESIS. :wink:

ApronMama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ApronMama » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Hi ChiefKiasu,

Just wondering how do we use private message? It looks like email but where do we get the list of email address ?

Thanks.

ApronMama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:39 pm

ApronMama wrote:Hi ChiefKiasu,

Just wondering how do we use private message? It looks like email but where do we get the list of email address ?

Thanks.

If you want to PM the author of a
- Forum Post, look for the Image under the post and just click on that button.
- Portal Article, click on the author's name. It should bring up the author's profile page, under which there is a "Write Private Message" link.

Alternatively, if you know the KiasuParents.com's nick of the recipient, just go to Write Message under the Private Message section (Rightmost column of the KSP.com home page).

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs