Mummy tyl_teresa: Hi, I am new to this website

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy tyl_teresa: Hi, I am new to this website

Postby tyl_teresa » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:01 pm

I have two girls, 4 and 2 years old.

I was looking for enrichment class for my 2 year old and came across this website. I find this website very informative and useful. Especially those on ranking of primary schools.

Any recommendations for enrichment class for 2 year old?

My husband and I are looking at volunteering our service in school so that our girl has a better chance getting in. Any idea what kind of services are schools looking for?

tyl_teresa
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Mummy tyl_teresa: Hi, I am new to this website

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:37 pm

tyl_teresa wrote:I have two girls, 4 and 2 years old.

I was looking for enrichment class for my 2 year old and came across this website. I find this website very informative and useful. Especially those on ranking of primary schools.

Any recommendations for enrichment class for 2 year old?

My husband and I are looking at volunteering our service in school so that our girl has a better chance getting in. Any idea what kind of services are schools looking for?

Hi tyl_teresa, welcome to KiasuParents.com! For 2 year olds, quite a lot of parents like Shichida or Little Neuro Tree for general learning.

You should read this and its related posts because it should have some answers to the questions you have about parent volunteers.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs