Mummy katespade reporting...Helloo!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy katespade reporting...Helloo!

Postby katespade » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:42 am

Hihi...newbie reporting. I'm a mummy of 2 girls (age 6 and 14mths).

Glad to find this website (very informative) while i'm doing research for primary schools in east area as my elder gal will be gg to P1 next year! :D

katespade
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Mummy katespade reporting...Helloo!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:59 am

katespade wrote:Hihi...newbie reporting. I'm a mummy of 2 girls (age 6 and 14mths).

Glad to find this website (very informative) while i'm doing research for primary schools in east area as my elder gal will be gg to P1 next year! :D

Hi katespade, and welcome to KiasuParents.com! Which primary school are you planning to target for your 6yo girl?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby katespade » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:10 pm

Hi Chief,

I’m considering putting my girl either in Poi Ching (which it’s near my home) or in Haig’s Girl (had positive feedback from my friends) since I was not selected for the Parent Volunteer Prog in St Hilda’s School. :(

Headache siah…now then I realized that choosing the right primary school for my girl is so stressful!

katespade
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:36 pm

katespade wrote:Hi Chief,

I’m considering putting my girl either in Poi Ching (which it’s near my home) or in Haig’s Girl (had positive feedback from my friends) since I was not selected for the Parent Volunteer Prog in St Hilda’s School. :(

Headache siah…now then I realized that choosing the right primary school for my girl is so stressful!

Make sure you are within 1km of Poi Ching, otherwise, prepare to get an alternative school. Why? Check out its balloting history.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby nobertina » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:48 am

Hi,

Welcome ! I like your nick :D

Do you have a large collection of kate spade bags ?

nobertina
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby katespade » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:30 am

Hi Chief...thanks for the info.

Hi nobertina,
thanks. hehee...i'm not really a kate spade fan.

katespade
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Newbies & Clubs