Mummy Dalki: New Kiasu Mummy!!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Dalki: New Kiasu Mummy!!

Postby dalki » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Hi all,

My fren introduced me to this forum recently when i asked her questions about when i should send my son to playgroup etc...coz i am really clueless!!! My son was born on 13th Sept 2007. Then i realised i must start looking our for suitable nursery for him to start in 2010. :P

Ok, maybe i not so KS hee hee...coz he will be 28months old or 2 yrs 4 months and i know parents start sending kids to enrichment classes from 18 months.

when i was young my parents never stressed me to excel, just be happy and to get through every level which i did :) heng... So i guess i will do likewise for my son. As long as he passes every exam , get a degree and decent job, i happy liao!

I found this forum extremely informative. Keep up the brilliant job!

Thats All Folks!

Novi

dalki
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: New Kiasu Mummy Dalki!!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:09 am

dalki wrote:...when i was young my parents never stressed me to excel, just be happy and to get through every level which i did :) heng... So i guess i will do likewise for my son. As long as he passes every exam , get a degree and decent job, i happy liao!...

Hi dalki, welcome to KiasuParents.com! It's great that you are not planning to stress your kid, but remember that even achieving your goal of getting a degree is going to be very competitive by the next decade. Expectations must be set right. Good luck.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs