Mummy Koala Bear: Hi to all

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Koala Bear: Hi to all

Postby Mummy Koala Bear » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:18 am

Have been recommended by a friend on this site.

Found it really informative and interactive, particularly with parents sharing tips and personal experiences. :D

Mummy Koala Bear
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby phantom » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Hi Mummy Koala Bear, welcome to KSP! Some intro on yourself?

phantom
Site Admin

Postby Mummy Koala Bear » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi all.... i'm a working mum (clocking long hours and weekends too). Twin playful gals going two this Feb. Not sure if anyone out there have twins or multiples.... would like to hear from you your experiences! :)

before you have kids, you prolly would be quite cool about school enrolment, character development, etc...

now with kids (and 2 at the same time), i guess you just get more concerned with where they'll end up eventually.... which is why i find KSP very useful..... call me super kiasu, but i'm already reading up about Pri 1 enrolment....

Mummy Koala Bear
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mamalade » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Mummy Koala Bear,

I think its quite natural with what you are doing. It's good to know about schools and stuff early so that you will be mentally prepared when the time comes for your daughters to go to school.

In other words, that is why we are in this forum. :lol:

Have fun!

mamalade
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:32 pm

Mummy Koala Bear wrote:Hi all.... i'm a working mum (clocking long hours and weekends too). Twin playful gals going two this Feb. Not sure if anyone out there have twins or multiples.... would like to hear from you your experiences! :)

before you have kids, you prolly would be quite cool about school enrolment, character development, etc...

now with kids (and 2 at the same time), i guess you just get more concerned with where they'll end up eventually.... which is why i find KSP very useful..... call me super kiasu, but i'm already reading up about Pri 1 enrolment....

Welcome to KiasuParents.com, Mummy Koala Bear! Do you cling on to your children or do they cling on to you? :)

Mummy Vividlaurel is another parent with twins in our forum.

When we were kids, we wondered why our parents were so kan cheong about our schoolwork. When we were dating, we swear never to be like our parents to our children. When we are parents, our kids wonder why we are so kan cheong about their schoolwork. It's karma.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby phantom » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Mummy Koala Bear wrote:Hi all.... i'm a working mum (clocking long hours and weekends too). Twin playful gals going two this Feb. Not sure if anyone out there have twins or multiples.... would like to hear from you your experiences! :)

Before I have kid, I said to myself I will leave the kid alone when I have them. Then after I have my kid, I am in this forum :oops:

phantom
Site Admin

Postby Mummy Koala Bear » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:47 pm

kekeke... such funny yet encouraging responses.... thank you!

Chief KS, agree totally on the karma part. Always felt that my mum was overly concerned with my safety, etc etc, even after i got married.... and when i knew i was pregnant with twin gals, i knew it's payback time... and you can see that "now you'll understand" smile on my mum face!

My gals are great koalas... loves to hug and being hugged.... just wish i have more time with them... now working towards being full-time mummy when they start school, but this could be a luxury...

Mummy Koala Bear
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs