Mummy incredigal: New mummy on the block

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy incredigal: New mummy on the block

Postby incredigal » Sun May 04, 2008 2:27 pm

Hi all..

can i just say i am so glad to have chanced upon this website. It is extrmely informative but not so "formal" (like reading thru' all the intros. about pre-school. every school seems good ). Self-intro: working dad and mum, 2 kids (gal- born 2006 and boy- born 2007).

i'm trying to shortlist pre-schools for my gal and have learnt alot from your site. thks! :D

incredigal
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun May 04, 2008 3:11 pm

Welcome incredigal! You are one of the few lucky parents that managed to score a girl and a boy on your 1st 2 tries!

Glad you find our site useful. We are also learning in the process ourselves... as parents discuss new services, we will capture that discussion and do research to write them up and categorize them for easy retrieval so that everyone can be made aware of them - so by sharing we can all become better parents together! Most Singaporean parents like yourself work fulltime, and so they have very little time to do the necessary research themselves.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby super_dad » Sun May 04, 2008 7:05 pm

Hey incredigal....you and I will make a good pair. I am looking for a sidekick...want to apply?

super_dad
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby incredigal » Sun May 11, 2008 9:50 pm

super_dad wrote:Hey incredigal....you and I will make a good pair. I am looking for a sidekick...want to apply?

Hi super_dad ... Sure! sounds like fun. How old are your kids?

incredigal
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Newbies & Clubs