Mummy myrascals: Hello Kaisu Parents

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy myrascals: Hello Kaisu Parents

Postby myrascals » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Hi Kaisu Parents.. I am Kelly a FTWM. Talking about it..I am also a super kaisu parent. :!:

My boys are 12 & 7 (P6 & P1 currently in Tao Nan School) . Tell me how to stop being kaisu. :P

Any parents with kids with ADHD ? I just detected that my elder son has mild ADHD last Nov 08 and is pretty lost and depressed as he is doing PSLE this year..

Talk soon....

myrascals
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Hello Kaisu Parents

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:34 pm

myrascals wrote:Hi Kaisu Parents.. I am Kelly a FTWM. Talking about it..I am also a super kaisu parent. :!:

My boys are 12 & 7 (P6 & P1 currently in Tao Nan School) . Tell me how to stop being kaisu. :P

Any parents with kids with ADHD ? I just detected that my elder son has mild ADHD last Nov 08 and is pretty lost and depressed as he is doing PSLE this year..

Talk soon....

Hi myrascals, welcome to KiasuParents.com! Well, people who claim they are not drunk are usually quite drunk. At least you admit you are kiasu :).

I'm not too sure about ADHD myself, but hopefully it is a mild case and from what I read from other parents, it can be controlled and managed if the child is properly supervised.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs