Happy Mama Reporting!!!!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Happy Mama Reporting!!!!

Postby Happy Mama » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:05 pm

:D Hello everybody! Happy Mama reporting on KSP forum! I chanced upon this forum 2 months ago and life has never been the same since then. :D

I'm enjoying KSP Forum so much, especially the Primary Schools Parents Networking Group and recently the Bread thread. Everybody here is just so friendly and helpful and I know I am able to get almost any information from here (though of course, I hope that I have made my fair share of contribution too). I keep asking myself "why didn't I discover KSP earlier?!" :stupid: :stupid:

A little about myself?.... Well, my latest craze??? BREADMAKING!!! :rahrah: :rahrah: Baking has never been so fun until I met my cyber bread kakis here... :celebrate: :celebrate: to our Bread Kakis!! You all know who you are ya? :wink:

My next craze?.... Hmmm... :? :? We shall see.... :wink: :wink:

:celebrate: :celebrate: to CHIEF for starting KSP Forum. It is a wonderful forum!!!

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby KSP » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:10 pm

KSP :welcome: you to KSP

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Augmum » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:15 pm

:rahrah: :welcome: :rahrah: happy mama, wish u happy baking :D

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Finally you are here! Phew! :sweat:! Enjoy your stay here as much as I have enjoyed mine! :love:

Yeah, yak more, bake more and in no time, you will see your Medals turning into an Oscar! :celebrate:

Postby Happy Mama » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:52 pm

KSP wrote:KSP :welcome: you to KSP

:thankyou: KSP!

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Happy Mama » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Augmum wrote::rahrah: :welcome: :rahrah: happy mama, wish u happy baking :D

:thankyou: Angmum!

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Happy Mama » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:53 pm

25hourmaid wrote:Finally you are here! Phew! :sweat:! Enjoy your stay here as much as I have enjoyed mine! :love:

Yeah, yak more, bake more and in no time, you will see your Medals turning into an Oscar! :celebrate:

Yes I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here... :wink:

:thankyou: 25hourmaid! You have been very helpful! :celebrate:

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Happy Mama Reporting!!!!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Happy Mama wrote:... :celebrate: :celebrate: to CHIEF for starting KSP Forum. It is a wonderful forum!!!

You are most welcome, Happy Mama. And thank YOU for sparking off the hot bread talk. Who would have known... breadmaking can be so hot? :lol: It probably holds the record for the fastest growing non-kiasu, non-school-related, non-game thread in KiasuParents.com.

P/S. Who gets to eat your experiments, especially those that went awry?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Happy Mama Reporting!!!!

Postby Happy Mama » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:31 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Happy Mama wrote:... :celebrate: :celebrate: to CHIEF for starting KSP Forum. It is a wonderful forum!!!

You are most welcome, Happy Mama. And thank YOU for sparking off the hot bread talk. Who would have known... breadmaking can be so hot? :lol: It probably holds the record for the fastest growing non-kiasu, non-school-related, non-game thread in KiasuParents.com.

P/S. Who gets to eat your experiments, especially those that went awry?

:thankyou: Chief....

Ermm... thank goodness, my DD enjoyed my first disastrous loaf of bread and she ate it for supper and breakfast :wink: :wink:

The rest of my other loaves turned out well so DH, DD and my maid all enjoyed them so much.... except yesterday morning when I specially prepared a loaf of raisin bread for my parents where I encountered a slight hiccup... but luckily it turned out fine and they too said it was lovely and yummy... maybe because it was 爱心面包 :D :D

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LKVM » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Welcome to KSP

:welcome: :welcome:

Enjoy ur stay here and talk to you more often in other chats as well :celebrate:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs