Mummy ahmei: Hello! Everyone out there

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy ahmei: Hello! Everyone out there

Postby ahmei » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:58 am

Hello! i am new to the website which i happened to chance upon. I'm going to give birth in another 5 months time. Looking forward to it but at the same time feeling stressed about it. Hope to find some helpful information on the forum/website about taking care of baby, like infant care resources.

Thanks! :D

ahmei
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Mummy ahmei: Hello! Everyone out there

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:57 pm

ahmei wrote:Hello! i am new to the website which i happened to chance upon. I'm going to give birth in another 5 months time. Looking forward to it but at the same time feeling stressed about it. Hope to find some helpful information on the forum/website about taking care of baby, like infant care resources.

Thanks! :D

Oops ahmei... looks like we forgot about you in all the excitement over birth control and stuff :faint: . Welcome to KiasuGoingToBeParents.com!

Are you into pre-natal education? :wink:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby ahmei » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:43 pm

hi! yes, just signed up for antenatal class and will be attending in another month's time....hope to also find knowledge and sharing of experiences on the forum.

ahmei
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs