panda1976: Hi everyone! Just found this website:-)

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

panda1976: Hi everyone! Just found this website:-)

Postby panda1976 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:45 pm

Hi everyone!!

so happy to find this new website. realsied can get more info here:-)

hehehe..hope to get more SOS here too :lol:

Btw, i'm a tuition coordinator .so if anyones need help in getting reliable tutors, can alwz drop me a message. gladly to hear.

Cheers :celebrate:

panda1976
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: panda1976: Hi everyone! Just found this website:-)

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:29 am

panda1976 wrote:Hi everyone!!

Btw, i'm a tuition coordinator .so if anyones need help in getting reliable tutors, can alwz drop me a message. gladly to hear.

Hi panda1976 and welcome to KiasuParents.com! Before you ask questions, lemme unload some of my burning questions on you first, can?

1. What is a tuition coordinator? Issit some kinda body shop for tutors? Matchmaker? Maid agency (except the "maid" in this case gets to clean up my son's homework)? :D (ps. Just joking hor... u can ignore this question)

2. How much do you earn as a tuition coordinator? If good enough, I also wan.

3. How do you get your stable of tutors? Do you screen them? How? Got give them tests or not? How much is the "introduction fee"?

4. Do you give trials? If the tutor no good can exchange for another one or not? How many exchanges do you allow?

5. Do you work from home?

6. Would you employ any of your tutors yourself for your children?

Sorry. Kaypoh lah.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: panda1976: Hi everyone! Just found this website:-)

Postby ZacK » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:29 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
panda1976 wrote:Hi everyone!!

Hi panda1976 and welcome to KiasuParents.com! Before you ask questions, lemme unload some of my burning questions on you first, can?

1. What is a tuition coordinator? Issit some kinda body shop for tutors? Matchmaker? Maid agency (except the "maid" in this case gets to clean up my son's homework)? :D (ps. Just joking hor... u can ignore this question)

2. How much do you earn as a tuition coordinator? If good enough, I also wan.

3. How do you get your stable of tutors? Do you screen them? How? Got give them tests or not? How much is the "introduction fee"?

4. Do you give trials? If the tutor no good can exchange for another one or not? How many exchanges do you allow?

5. Do you work from home?

6. Would you employ any of your tutors yourself for your children?

Sorry. Kaypoh lah.

For a newbie, if I were to be "interrogated" by the Moderator as above... I also :siam: kekeke joking :wink:

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs