Mummy GreenQ: Glad im here!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy GreenQ: Glad im here!

Postby GreenQ » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:22 pm

Juz to say hi! Glad im a member here... :D My chidren (triplets) r in K1 now. Hope it's not too late to catch up all topics here huh... keke.

GreenQ
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: Glad im here!

Postby jedamum » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:18 pm

ooo...another parent with multiples! do they attract extra attention in school and when you go out on family outing?

welcome to KSP. 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:07 pm

GreenQ wrote:Juz to say hi! Glad im a member here... :D My chidren (triplets) r in K1 now. Hope it's not too late to catch up all topics here huh... keke.

Umm, it's never too lates to be kiasu, you mean :lol:
Welcome to KiasuParents.com, GreenQ! Are u a daddy or mummy?
Actually, I do wish I have twins sometimes. Economies of scale :love: . Seems like multiples are in vogue these days... wonder if it is something we ate? :idea: Or global warming? :!: Or the positive effect of our garmen's pro-children stance over the last decade :| ?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby jedamum » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:12 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote: Economies of scale

:| are you sure? for triplets, 3 sets of textbooks from P1 up until JC and all cannot 'recycle' (as in handdown to the next sibling)....that's a hefty sum.

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:25 pm

jedamum wrote:
ChiefKiasu wrote: Economies of scale

:| are you sure? for triplets, 3 sets of textbooks from P1 up until JC and all cannot 'recycle' (as in handdown to the next sibling)....that's a hefty sum.

Ahhh, so. Arigato. jedamum shows me the path to enlightenment once again. :thankyou: for giving me the opportunity to demo our new smilies :please:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby GreenQ » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:23 pm

jedamum wrote:(do they attract extra attention in school and when you go out on family outing?

welcome to KSP. 8)

Thx jedamum. Yup. :oops: They always attract attention in sch and playground. Got used to it now. No choice actually if ppl like to pay attention to them... :?

GreenQ
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby GreenQ » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:38 pm

ooyes... im a mummy... 8) .. a cool, busy and tiring mummy .. haha..

I juz registered a music class for my gal (Got 2b1g). Noticed she is quite interested in piano. So juz try to invest for a term to see how things going on... :)

GreenQ
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

BIG Welcome!

Postby buds » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:47 am

Waaah, GreenQ Mummy... so NICE, triplets...
They must look the same or else they wudn
be attracting attention right?

I'm wondering how to breastfeed three babies
right now... :?

Two babies at a time shud be manageable, lah.
But 3? Hmmm.. Niwaes, Udawoman! :udawoman:
3 @ one go must be a challenge.. Us all one at a
time already our worry postings so loooonnnngg.
Esp jedamum, she now brown belt liao.

You MUST share more on your experience ya.
When you dun have to mind the 3 that is... :wink:

Niwaes, BIG :welcome: to KiasuParents!
Looking forward to your future postings here!

Cheerios!

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: BIG Welcome!

Postby GreenQ » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Thx buds! :)

I don't think they look alike... hee. 1st one look more like daddy. 2nd one mixed. 3rd one look more like mummy. Think they catch attention simply bcos most of their frens r the only child in family. Not common to see triplets... 8)

Always get comment fr surrounding. A conclusion is ageing ppl wil say im lucky to have 3 kids especially 3 in one go. But young couples wil tend to show sympathy to me in sense of not easy/tired/costly to take care of 3 in one go. 8) Well, I feel lucky n tiring... haha.

Anyway, they r in K1 now. So the tirest n busiest moment has over. Got some time to blog now. Looking forward to more challenging future! :D

GreenQ
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: BIG Welcome!

Postby GreenQ » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Hav been happy reading for some topics here concerning PCF kindergarden system ds 2 days. :D

Hmm... actually I found this website thru googles searching while I was looking for some comment of primary sch in toa payoh. Saw the topics in Kiasu Forum r quite interesting. So juz tried to see what ppl were discussing for.

Found some replies make me laugh... :lol:

So decided to join here! Shd be a wise n kiasu (if not to join) decision huh... keke...

GreenQ
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs