Mummy brightlight reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy brightlight reporting

Postby brightlight » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Hi,

I missed viewing this forum topic, sorry about it. Atleast now I had a chance to see this. To introduce myself, I am a mother of two girls. One in K2 and the other one in playgroup.

I feel very glad to find this forum and to share my concerns with others and get their advice. Really a good forum for parents. Great job guys!!!

Cheers

brightlight
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:43 pm

Thanks for your support, parents! We set up KiasuParents.com 5 months ago with the intention of helping parents keep track of useful things happening around them and instead found ourselves learning so much more from the community! It is heartening to find that Singaporeans parents are really a very caring group of people. We might be kiasu, but we are definitely not selfish.

So it has been really fun working on this site with so much participation from the community and we will continue to do so as long as we stay relevant to the needs of us parents. We are also working with vendors to see how we can bring better value to KiasuParents members.

So stay tuned!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs