Mummy J.E.D.A.M.U.M's Jedi Temple

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy J.E.D.A.M.U.M's Jedi Temple

Postby jedamum » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:58 pm

Hi

About me
(1) A SAHM who quited her job in the attempt to nurture her boys into geniuses.
(2) Has 3 boys : a 1-yr old boy, a K2 boy and their dad.
(3) Academic-wise, had being a kiasu person since young, all the way through to University, though am not intellectually more superior than anyone else.
(4) Not a veteran forumer, but has 4 other forum experiences under her belt.
(45 Hope to learn more kiasu ways from kiasu parents around here...better still if the techniques/ideas doesn't cost much to implement. :o
Last edited by jedamum on Sun May 25, 2008 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8515
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20


Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:52 pm

jedamum wrote:Hi

About Jedamum
(1) A SAHM who quited her job in the attempt to nurture her boys into geniuses.
(2) Has 3 boys : a 1-yr old boy, a K2 boy and their dad.
(3) Academic-wise, had being a kiasu person since young, all the way through to University, though am not intellectually more superior than anyone else.
(4) Not a veteran forumer, but has 4 other forum experiences under her belt.
(45 Hope to learn more kiasu ways from kiasu parents around here...better still if the techniques/ideas doesn't cost much to implement. :o


My, you turn me green with envy. Can stay home sooo good. Then again, you have to look after 2 kids and 1 man full time... so I don't think I want to trade places.

Anway... from the looks of it, we can probably trade plenty of kiasu pointers between us... on the cheap some more... so welcome to the club!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Re: Mummy J.E.D.A.M.U.M reporting

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:01 pm

jedamum wrote:Hi

About me
(1) A SAHM who quited her job in the attempt to nurture her boys into geniuses.
(2) Has 3 boys : a 1-yr old boy, a K2 boy and their dad.
(3) Academic-wise, had being a kiasu person since young, all the way through to University, though am not intellectually more superior than anyone else.
(4) Not a veteran forumer, but has 4 other forum experiences under her belt.
(45 Hope to learn more kiasu ways from kiasu parents around here...better still if the techniques/ideas doesn't cost much to implement. :o


All hail jedamum :udawoman: ... our very first Kiasu Grandmaster, with her amazing thousand over posts to KiasuParents.com. Honestly, KSP would have been a very different place without jedamum to begin with.
We will be implementing a benefits system on KiasuParents.com which is based on points earned through a member's contribution to the Portal and the Forum. These points can be used to redeem discounts on all sorts of services that we are in the process of tying up with. The idea is to get the best deal in town for us KiasuParents to test or sign up to, but like all good deals, they are limited and need to be arbitraged to the most deserving members. Look out for it! :celebrate:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Postby Addoil » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:59 pm

Welcome!!!

Jedamum from the west :lol:

Are you going to set up the "wild wild west club" soon? :wink:

Addoil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:16 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby schellen » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:14 pm

Ya, I noticed her Grandmaster status earlier but I was wondering when Chief would "broadcast" it. :wink: :siam:

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:17 pm
Total Likes: 0



Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Addoil wrote:Welcome!!!

Jedamum from the west :lol:

Are you going to set up the "wild wild west club" soon? :wink:


Addoil, jedamum is by no means a newbie :lol: See the date of her intro. She's just about the most matured bird (never associate "old" with a lady) in our flock.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Postby Addoil » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Hi chiefKiasu

Aiya, I am not so blur lah. Of course I know Jedamum is senior bird here. I read her post often.

This is our culture mah, must welcome whoever post in NEWBIE :wink:

Addoil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:16 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Addoil wrote:Hi chiefKiasu

Aiya, I am not so blur lah. Of course I know Jedamum is senior bird here. I read her post often.

This is our culture mah, must welcome whoever post in NEWBIE :wink:


Oopss.. :oops: guess I'm the blur one :wink:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Postby jedamum » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Words cannot express how I feel about being a not-so-kiasu-kiasu-grandmaster....so here's another one of my 'illegal' icon...
Image

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8515
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20


Postby sashimi » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:21 am

Wow! I didn't notice jeda has been around for so long!

Omedetou gozaimasu, Jeda-sensei! Please continue to guide us!
:udawoman:

sashimi
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:21 am
Total Likes: 1


Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs