Mummy Zof2kids: Hello...

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Zof2kids: Hello...

Postby Zof2kids » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi everyone...

Hihihi.. I'm new here. Hope to meet more mummys out there.. :lol:

Zof2kids
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby phantom » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi Zof2kids, Welcome to KSP! :welcome:

Some intro of yourself? From your nick, you have 2 kid I suppose. We have a couple of daddies here as well and I am one of them. :D

phantom
Site Admin

So sorry..

Postby Zof2kids » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:06 pm

O hi..

Sorry about tat as i still new in here.
Yes, I'm mother of 2 kids. I am a FTWM. I used to be a childcare teacher, but rite now, i shift to office work.

Zof2kids
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: So sorry..

Postby san76 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:14 pm

Hi Hi,

I am also very new here. You will enjoy yourself here with all the moms and dads. KSP provides many infos and small little things that we also overlook. Please share with us here anything under the sky. :D

san76
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Stress...

Postby Zof2kids » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Thank 4 ur reply..

Me rite now so stress cos my maid going back in end march, my 2 kids still cant find a cc...

Zof2kids
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Stress...

Postby san76 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:41 pm

Zof2kids wrote:Thank 4 ur reply..

Me rite now so stress cos my maid going back in end march, my 2 kids still cant find a cc...

At this point of time, you have no other choice, get a new maid and train her all over again, get parents to guide the new maid, send them to day care if your kids are in the primary sch. Train a maid will need a lot of time. Guess you already know all of these.

Dont stress, there are many options to your problem. Discuss with your hub and decide what is best for you and the kids. If come to worst, you have to take some off days to settle this problem.

If you need more info, you can always post it here and many moms and dads will share with you their experience.

san76
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Zof2kids » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Hi,

I don think i going to take in maid again cos now the time is bad n worry my hubby company going to have pay cut. Now really need to look for cc in my area. Till now, I still cant find a good n cheap cc in amk. So headache. My kids used to in cc at amk area for 1 mth, but due to bad experience, i immediately withdraw them. Now really hope mummies out there can let me know which cc good in amk.

Zof2kids
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby san76 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Share with you 1 thing, Last time when I look for a child care for my boy, I will just stand outside the sch for a while and listen to what the teachers and kids are doing. If you enter straight to the school, everything will seems to be at peace. Another thing is, you will have to bring your kids there and if they like the enviroment that will be the best. Then you will have to consider the secondary thing that is the price.

san76
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs