Mummy mikii: Harlo.....everyone

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy mikii: Harlo.....everyone

Postby mikii » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:37 am

Hi,

I'm Mikki here, mother of 2 boys staying in East.

Hope to learn more experience from you all.

Thank you

mikii
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:25 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby Addoil » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:56 am

Hi mikii

Welcome to this family. How old is your son? I am mother of 2 boys staying in West.

Addoil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:16 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby mikii » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:10 am

Addoil wrote:Hi mikii

Welcome to this family. How old is your son? I am mother of 2 boys staying in West.


My older 6yo, younger 4 yo.

Both are in full day CC.

mikii
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:25 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby Addoil » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:02 am

Hi mikii

Since your elder one is 6 yo, which Primary school you are planning to go?

Addoil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:16 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Mummy mikii: Harlo.....everyone

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:09 am

mikii wrote:Hi,

I'm Mikki here, mother of 2 boys staying in East.

Hope to learn more experience from you all.

Thank you


Chalk one up for the Eastern mommies. Welcome to KiasuParents.com, mikii!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319



Postby mikii » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:31 am

Addoil wrote:Hi mikii

Since your elder one is 6 yo, which Primary school you are planning to go?


1st choice: St Hilda's
2nd choice: Poi Ching

mikii
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:25 am
Total Likes: 0



Return to Newbies & Clubs