Mummy N: Hi

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy N: Hi

Postby N » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Found abt this website n like it very much. Its very informative n hope to learn more. A mother of 3 - 2 growing up boy n girl and 8 yr old boy. 8)

N
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Mummy N: Hi

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:10 pm

N wrote:Found abt this website n like it very much. Its very informative n hope to learn more. A mother of 3 - 2 growing up boy n girl and 8 yr old boy. 8)

Welcome N, to KiasuParents.com! Your nick reminds me of how me and my sisters used to communicate secretly when discussing our parents who didn't know a word of English - M for Mother and F for Father. That's because they caught onto "mother" and "father" quickly enough. So we had to use M and F. I suspect they knew what we were talking about, but chose to feign ignorance just so we thought our code was intact :D

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby N » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Hi ChiefKiasu

I guess have to use nick just in case my 2 teenage kids chance upon this forum and know that Im talking abt them. He.....he!!! :wink:

N
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby jedamum » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:02 am

N wrote:in case my 2 teenage kids chance upon this forum :

N,
:!:
Veteran parent!
I so not looking forward to the day my nest become empty....

Welcome to KSP 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby N » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:27 am

in case my 2 teenage kids chance upon this forum :

Thks! Veteran - No lah, I don tink so Im still learning but I do agree it starts to feel a bit lonely but luckily I still have my 8 yr old to keep me going....he....he..!

N
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Addoil » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:47 am

Hi N

Welcome to KSP family.
Ya, luckily still got 8yo boy company you, sure he is the reason you found this webside :wink:

How old is your 2 elder girl & boy?

Addoil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby N » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:39 am

Hi Addoil

Thks. U r rite he's the reason I found this website. My elder boy is 15 n girl is 13. Both of them doesnt wan to do anything with their bro. So he's all alone n v active a total opp of the elder one - quiet n easy to look after. So dats why I found this website useful. :wink:

N
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Addoil » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:09 pm

N

I do hope that my kids are that type of quiet n easy to look after, but I think my dream can come true only when I am sleeping. :wink:

Do you give him tuition at the meantime? ya, are you a working mummy?

Addoil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby jedamum » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Addoil wrote:I do hope that my kids are that type of quiet n easy to look after, but I think my dream can come true only when I am sleeping. :wink:

Addoil,
My ds1 is quiet and 'easy' to look after (ie sensible), but he is non-adventurous at all and pretty petty :roll: .
Ds2 is loud, active, but he is very adventurous (he'll tell me 'Try again! Try again!' after he fall or fail)..and happy-go-lucky.
We just have to focus on our kiddo's strengths and we no need to dream to have a dream child :wink:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby N » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Addoil

Im the House Manager who manages EVERYTHING! Which one r u refering to for tuition? All my kids do not have tuition as you know being Hse Mgr do we not generate income.

My 2 elder ones do hv enrichmt when they are young (cos at dat time Im still wking) n it does help when they reach P1. I do not hv to drill with them their spelling n also h/wk they will do on their own. I just need to check on them once in a while n during CA n SA.

But for this young one I hv to practically sit with him n teach him every single thing! Very tiring n using all my energy...... His hndwrtg is bad, he needs help for his composition.....Im trying to find a way during this hols to motivate him. :idea: But I must say that Im VERY happy to look after them myself on my own. Its very different when u go thru the experience yrself. :D

N
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs