Mummy MLR: HIYA ALL

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy MLR: HIYA ALL

Postby MLR » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:50 am

Hiya everyone

Just registered myself. A newly made friend told me about this wonderfully informative source.

I am a 39 working mom with a 30 mths old boy. Just wondering if theres other lovelies here that married other races.

Cheers

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Addoil » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Hi MLR

Welcome to this family. :love:

Hope you can enjoy with this forum :wink:

Addoil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Mummy MLR: HIYA ALL

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:07 pm

MLR wrote:Hiya everyone

Just registered myself. A newly made friend told me about this wonderfully informative source.

I am a 39 working mom with a 30 mths old boy. Just wondering if theres other lovelies here that married other races.

Cheers

Welcome MLR! There's a feature in the papers today about "zebra" couples (not my term... it's what one couple call themselves :D ). I think it's wonderful that we can be so open about mixed relationships.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby MLR » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Thats new, havn't heard this one b4.

We are not exactly zebra, cos I m not white, may tiger, black and golden yellow?? :wink:

Due to how we met and actually got settled down, also some of our friends who are thousands away from home and met their other half here, I believe in fate. For the 10 yrs that i hv known him, i am still up to now puzzled as to how we are attracted to each other, cos we are very so different in character, so i also believes opposites do attract.

:celebrate:

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby MLR » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:27 am

Hiya

Just want to say that I wish theres lot more hrs each day, so that I can stay in this forum. Its been one of the best that I have been... everyone is nice and no nasty comments. Great job Chief for keeping everyone friendly. :celebrate:

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Addoil » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:42 am

Hi MLR

Agree with u in this point:

Its been one of the best that I have been... everyone is nice and no nasty comments. Great job Chief for keeping everyone friendly. :love:

Good day to all ya! :celebrate:

Addoil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby jedamum » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 am

MLR wrote:Great job Chief for keeping everyone friendly. :celebrate:

Hi MLR,
I guess we are all afraid of being sent to Principal CKS's office to greet his cane....you know, we are from the generation where the sight of a cane will make our legs jelly :wink:

Welcome to KSP 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby MLR » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:13 pm

jedamum wrote:Hi MLR,
I guess we are all afraid of being sent to Principal CKS's office to greet his cane....you know, we are from the generation where the sight of a cane will make our legs jelly :wink:

Welcome to KSP 8)

Just read about KSP listed as TOP 50 sites.... CKS is doing a fantasticalful (Tigger's talk) job together with great members like yourself that give KSP the status. :thankyou: :celebrate:

In my case its my mom's dagger eyes, followed by her promise to talk to me later. Even now, when she call me and call my name in a certain tone, my 1st thoughts are what did i do now.... I would prefer my dad's "false" canning to my mom's stare and "talk".

:D

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby pea » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi! My boy also 2.5 years old :D

I will introduce myself later too. Cheers :celebrate:

pea
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Mummy MLR: HIYA ALL

Postby buds » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:21 pm

MLR wrote:Hiya everyone

Cheers

My paternal grandfather married another race, does it count?

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs