Mummy hairuliza: Hiya all!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy hairuliza: Hiya all!

Postby hairuliza » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Hi everyone. :D
Got to know about this site from my colleague when I shared with him how difficult it was to choose enrichment programmes & childcare/playgroup options for my boy.
My boy is turning 15 months end Mar & I am currently hunting for a half day care programme for him because we want to let go of our helper who's been helping my mom out.
My parents are the main caregivers for my boy.
However, went my mom had to undergo surgery when my boy was 1 month old, we got a maid to help out with chores at my mom's place.
Don't want to continue with the arrangement because my mom still end up doing the bulk of the work: taking care of my boy & cooking.
And now that she's up & about, seems we're wasting $ on what could have been $ spent on his education.
Any recommendations of good half-day care programmes in Sengkang-Serangoon area?

hairuliza
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Hiya all!

Postby MLR » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:24 am

Hiya

I m newbie too. I reside in the west, so can't help you here. But do check out the http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... um.php?f=3 section of this forum.

Theres lots of exchanges that can be very helpful, especially if this is your 1st child.

:D

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby hairuliza » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Thanks MLR.
I can see that the forum threads are useful... I'm happily reading & posting replies :D

hairuliza
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs