Club for Mummies with Kids with BIG Age Gap!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Club for Mummies with Kids with BIG Age Gap!

Postby angell » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi Ladies,

I'm new here! Anyone with kids with big age gap? Mine are about 14 years apart.
:smile:

angell
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Club for Mummies with Kids with BIG Age Gap!

Postby LKVM » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Welcome to KSP

:welcome:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14884
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:12 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Club for Mummies with Kids with BIG Age Gap!

Postby BlurBee » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:00 pm

:welcome:

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 7305
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:28 am
Total Likes: 1


Re: Club for Mummies with Kids with BIG Age Gap!

Postby phankao » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:15 am

angell wrote:Hi Ladies,

I'm new here! Anyone with kids with big age gap? Mine are about 14 years apart.
:smile:


woah, that IS a big age gap. That's the gap between my no.1 & no.4! But there's a 9year gap between our no.3 & no.4 lah, which I thot is quite significant already. LOL.

phankao
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 pm
Total Likes: 6


Re: Club for Mummies with Kids with BIG Age Gap!

Postby ttlkbs » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:33 am

wow, 14 years really very big gap! Mine is 9 years difference between no. 1 & 3.

ttlkbs
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1802
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:11 pm
Total Likes: 3



Re: Club for Mummies with Kids with BIG Age Gap!

Postby angell » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 am

Hi Phankao and ttlkbs,

Yes, isn't it? When my number one is in the University, my number two is just entering primary one! Number one even helped me to cook after my confinement during the school holidays. :smile:

Phankao, if the gap between no. 3 and 4 is 9 years, may i know what's the gap between no. 1 and 4? Do your big ones dote the baby?

angell
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Club for Mummies with Kids with BIG Age Gap!

Postby phankao » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:58 pm

angell wrote:Phankao, if the gap between no. 3 and 4 is 9 years, may i know what's the gap between no. 1 and 4? Do your big ones dote the baby?


3 years and 2 years. My older ones - yeah, they do dote on baby, but they are way too busy with school and are not at home much, coming home only at night anyway, so not too much time together. And when home, they are STILL busy with schoowork or their own individual stuff like practices. So baby goes around copying what they do, lah.

phankao
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 pm
Total Likes: 6


Re: Club for Mummies with Kids with BIG Age Gap!

Postby ppnqq » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:49 pm

angell wrote:Hi Ladies,

I'm new here! Anyone with kids with big age gap? Mine are about 14 years apart.
:smile:


:welcome:

Wow, 14 years is indeed a wide gap! May I kpo why is that so? Planned or accident? If you are still young, still not so bad but if you are not, I really salute: u!

ppnqq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:35 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Club for Mummies with Kids with BIG Age Gap!

Postby angell » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:52 pm

phankao wrote:
angell wrote:Phankao, if the gap between no. 3 and 4 is 9 years, may i know what's the gap between no. 1 and 4? Do your big ones dote the baby?


3 years and 2 years. My older ones - yeah, they do dote on baby, but they are way too busy with school and are not at home much, coming home only at night anyway, so not too much time together. And when home, they are STILL busy with schoowork or their own individual stuff like practices. So baby goes around copying what they do, lah.


Same here! The big one is always so busy...sigh... Singapore school system...the kids have no time for the family. So the gap between your 1st and last is same as mine? Actually, you sound like my Fren's fren leh.

angell
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Club for Mummies with Kids with BIG Age Gap!

Postby angell » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:55 pm

ppnqq wrote:
angell wrote:Hi Ladies,

I'm new here! Anyone with kids with big age gap? Mine are about 14 years apart.
:smile:


:welcome:

Wow, 14 years is indeed a wide gap! May I kpo why is that so? Planned or accident? If you are still young, still not so bad but if you are not, I really salute: u!


Accident lah :oops: Had Number 1 in my twenties, you do the Maths! :smile: I'm young at heart, always 18.

angell
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm
Total Likes: 0



Return to Newbies & Clubs