Daddy music_b_coach

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Daddy music_b_coach

Postby music_b_coach » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi Everyone, I just registered an account today, and not too sure if I am doing it correctly by creating an intro here. I am a father of 2. My boy is taking PSLE this year, my girl is 5 years old K2. Hope my sharing can contribute to this community.

music_b_coach
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Daddy music_b_coach

Postby phankao » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm

music_b_coach wrote:Hi Everyone, I just registered an account today, and not too sure if I am doing it correctly by creating an intro here. I am a father of 2. My boy is taking PSLE this year, my girl is 5 years old K2. Hope my sharing can contribute to this community.

And you are a music coach? ;D

phankao
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby music_b_coach » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:43 pm

phankao wrote:
music_b_coach wrote:Hi Everyone, I just registered an account today, and not too sure if I am doing it correctly by creating an intro here. I am a father of 2. My boy is taking PSLE this year, my girl is 5 years old K2. Hope my sharing can contribute to this community.

And you are a music coach? ;D

Yes, I am a music and behavioral coach as well as a management consultant and trainer.

music_b_coach
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby jtoh » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Welcome! You'll find lots of info on PSLE here.

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby BlurBee » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:06 pm

:welcome:

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor

Postby phankao » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:14 pm

music_b_coach wrote:Yes, I am a music and behavioral coach as well as a management consultant and trainer.

Do you teach any specific instrument then?

phankao
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby music_b_coach » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:51 pm

phankao wrote:
music_b_coach wrote:Yes, I am a music and behavioral coach as well as a management consultant and trainer.

Do you teach any specific instrument then?

Though I was an engineer by profession for some 15 years and a business consultant for 6years, music was the other big part of me.

I was an ex-Cristofori classical piano teacher (worked part time to get pocket money while studying). I was also a trainer in Chinese Orchestra in my pre-U days. Along the way, I took up music arrangement, and other instruments like the guitar, acoustic drum, the bass just to understand the jazz band, and got involved in jazz band for a while. I trained choir and church band as well.

Recently, I started piano coaching, where I prepared students before taking piano exams (usually those with trouble 2 months before exams).

music_b_coach
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Kissgurami » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:30 pm

welcome music_b_coach :smile: :rahrah:

Kissgurami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby qms » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:35 am

:welcome:

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby smartmummy » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:30 am