Mummy ANGIENGS8: new member, old mama

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy ANGIENGS8: new member, old mama

Postby ANGIENGS8 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi, I read thru a lot of message from u guys, really helpful!!! GREAT JOB. I have one son in P2 with ADHD.....appreciate can share tips in all areas!! CHEERS!!! :lovesite:

ANGIENGS8
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:45 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby buds » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Welcome to KiasuParents, ANGIENGS8.

:welcome:

Errmmm, why do say you're an old momma?
Can't be older than Chief definitely... He's
seen policemen in shorts, ya know! Unless
you did see them too! Wuahahahaa!

Well, have a good time navigating everywhere
looking for your favourite topics. I'm sure we'll
learn a lot from your sharings too.

:celebrate:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22681
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 84


Postby ANGIENGS8 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Hey thanks Buds, cos I saw a lot of msgs from parents with kids in pre-school, so i m kinda out here.....but anyway I got a lot of info so I m really glad be one of you guys!! Happy sharing!!! :celebrate:

ANGIENGS8
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:45 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby westmom » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:42 pm

I'm also quite a new member with "old" kid (mine in P6)...welcome to the club...Yeah...i also see more members with pre-primary kids here...

westmom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:29 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby mathsparks » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Oh dear. I must be the oldest momma. Oldest kid in JC1 liao.

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:27 pm
Total Likes: 0



Wise momma..

Postby buds » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:00 am

mathsparks wrote:Oh dear. I must be the oldest momma. Oldest kid in JC1 liao.


Heyya mathsparks,

I don't think you are.
I think you are one of the
mature clear-headed straight
forward wise kinda momma..

We have lots to learn from you.
Hopefully from your sharings,
our children all also go JC.
(like your boy!) I for one wud
personally like that... :wink:

Have a great Sunday with your
family! :celebrate:

How old is your youngest then?

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22681
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 84


Postby phankao » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:06 am

buds wrote:Can't be older than Chief definitely... He's
seen policemen in shorts, ya know! Unless
you did see them too! Wuahahahaa!
:


Dear me - you mean you haven't seen policemen in shorts? :laugh:

phankao
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 pm
Total Likes: 6


Postby buds » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 am

phankao wrote:
buds wrote:Can't be older than Chief definitely... He's
seen policemen in shorts, ya know! Unless
you did see them too! Wuahahahaa!
:


Dear me - you mean you haven't seen policemen in shorts? :laugh:


Seriously, no.
The only ones
i know of are
the hunks in
blue! :wink:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22681
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 84


Postby buds » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:25 am

Hey, wait a minute...
I saw!

Heheh.. the pix Chief
had thoughtfully uploaded!

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22681
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 84


Postby phankao » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:30 am

buds wrote:
phankao wrote:
buds wrote:Can't be older than Chief definitely... He's
seen policemen in shorts, ya know! Unless
you did see them too! Wuahahahaa!
:


Dear me - you mean you haven't seen policemen in shorts? :laugh:


Seriously, no.
The only ones
i know of are
the hunks in
blue! :wink:


haha....are they hunks? Oh well, some of them. Those shorts, ah....baggy & crumpled looking man! The bluemen are much better.

phankao
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 pm
Total Likes: 6


Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs