Mummy stacytansc: First time forum user reporting for duty

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy stacytansc: First time forum user reporting for duty

Postby stacytansc » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:25 am

Hello. I'm a mother of 2 boys (2001 and 2005). They are now in P2 and N2. First time trying out forum (a bit of mountain tortoise) so do let me know if I'm not doing this right. Hope to get more information on how to bring my boys to a "higher" level in terms of character and academic. Very greedy mummy ... :oops:

stacytansc
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: First time forum user reporting for duty ...

Postby jedamum » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:14 pm

stacytansc wrote:Hello. I'm a mother of 2 boys (2001 and 2005). They are now in P2 and N2. First time trying out forum (a bit of mountain tortoise) so do let me know if I'm not doing this right. Hope to get more information on how to bring my boys to a "higher" level in terms of character and academic. Very greedy mummy ... :oops:

hi stacytansc,
i have 2 boys of the same age gap as yours (2002 and 2006). do your boys interact with each other well? my boys do (my ds2 will go up and hug his elder bro whenever he is home from school :love: ) , and i am hoping that they'll keep it that way throughout. :)
welcome to KSP 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby MLR » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:32 pm

(my ds2 will go up and hug his elder bro whenever he is home from school )

jedamum, you make me want to hv a 2nd one right away, just to experience this joy :love:

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby stacytansc » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi, jedamum. My two boys can play well together and also fight well together. It depends on their mood and situation. Can be best of friend in one instance and will be angry with each other in another instance. I think it's part of growing up...

By the way, these short terms is making me confused - ds2, dd, etc. Can help advise what does it means ? THANKS! :celebrate:

stacytansc
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby jedamum » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:23 pm

MLR wrote:jedamum, you make me want to hv a 2nd one right away, just to experience this joy :love:

they 'fight' too la.... just that we had pretty clear boundaries (especially the elder bro's stuff cos ds2 is very rough) so it's pretty managable. and it helps that they are not together all the time (ds1 half day in school); so absence do make the heart grow fonder :wink:

stacytansc wrote:By the way, these short terms is making me confused - ds2, dd, etc. Can help advise what does it means ? THANKS! :celebrate:

dh= husband
dw= wife
ds1= son1
dd = daughter

as for what is the prefix 'd', that i'm not sure. :P

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby schellen » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:26 pm

jedamum wrote:as for what is the prefix 'd', that i'm not sure. :P

Dear, Darling, Dreaded? :wink: Take your pick.

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MLR » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:35 pm

as for what is the prefix 'd', that i'm not sure.

ds: dear son
dh: donkey (shopping trips) or dear(other times) husband

:celebrate:

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby stacytansc » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:51 pm

NOW I understand what I read in the forum when it comes to those dd and ds etc. :D

My ds2 is very rough also. Tends to hit the elder brother if they quarrel. I wonder if all #2 is more "agressive".

stacytansc
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Newbies & Clubs