Mummy edanson: Say Hello to All

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy edanson: Say Hello to All

Postby edanson » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi All,

Did not know that I need to report to this place, hope I am not too late :oops:

I am a mother of two. A girl in secondary 2 in RGS GEP and a boy in P6 GEP.

I am here to share with all parents and to learn from all experience daddy and mummy too.

Surprise to know that there is such a nice place to learn about so many things. Just get to know about all the great and interesting recommendations and I think they are of great help to me, even if not immediate, then in times to come. Thank you very much to all and very happy to 'meet' all of you. :wink: :lovesite:

edanson
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Mummy edanson: Say Hello to All

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:39 pm

edanson wrote:...I am a mother of two. A girl in secondary 2 in RGS GEP and a boy in P6 GEP...

Welcome mummy edanson! I think you are more experienced than quite a lot of us here... we may get to learn more from you instead! Sounds like both your kids are doing well in school - that's a blessing that not all of us parents can get to enjoy.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Thank you

Postby edanson » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Hi ChiefKiasu,

I think I like your name.

Probably I should change mine to Kiasu King.
Thank you very much for your 'welcome' message.

Yes, agree that I am blessed and thanks to all 'GODs' - buddhist, christian...etc. But for where they are now does not mean it will be with them the whole lifetime , they have a long jouney to go and they still have lots to learn and so do I. Learning is a lifelong matter for all regardless of who you are and where you are now and HARD WORK plays a very big part of it.

Actually there is alot to learn from all of you too. In fact lately I was trying to look for good Chinese enrichment centre for my kids and finally I got them from one of the many forums here - thanks to this website.

But I still have problem getting a place where they conduct English composition lessons only. Still looking around - anyone can help ?

edanson
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs