Mummy cookiecreature: Reporting late...

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy cookiecreature: Reporting late...

Postby cookiecreature » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:25 am

Hi I am new too (joined in 26 mar)! I am not very good with web blog and after searching & wondering where to report/post... finally today I realise that I can report here... :oops: .
I am a 39 yrs old FTWW with 5 yrs old daughter and 2 yrs old son (married late). Both myself and hb are 24/7 parent. all these years, only baby sitter engate to look after our kids fm 8-8pm...No helper and inlaw to help out.
However, life will be different cos alot of changes due to the fact that I want my girl to go to MGS or Pei Hwa in yr 2011, t4, moving fm Pasir Ris to upper Bukit Timah in June. Hv engaged a DH to help out, ... but I am concerned abt maids because of many horrors stories heard. So enrol my 2 kids in full day childcare... school bus will drive them home at 5pm... DH will help out with kids from 5pm to 8.30pm before we reached home. Some friends told me to do away with DH cos she will be underutilised and that we are too mild and soft to handle them.
I was very troubled until I read the articles posted in KiasuParent "all about maids". So thankful and so glad to have Tamarind sharing on tips on manage maid... I am so glad and share the tips with my other close friends. Being a FTWW, this web has provided more insights and save alot of time in decision factor. Thank you.

cookiecreature
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Reporting late...

Postby jedamum » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:44 am

hi cookiecreature,

although we usually refer to 'dh' as 'd___ husband', i guess by 'DH' you meant Domestic Helper :wink:

welcome to KSP 8)

you are ex student of MGS/Pei Hwa? if not, do assess your success rate of registration before uprooting from the East to the West.

welcome to the west! :D

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby buds » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:46 am

Haha jedamum, i thought she meant Docile Housekeeper! :wink:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:49 am

Welcome cookiecreature!

:rahrah:

Are you kinda like the
Cookie Monster?

So what're favourite
cookies?

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby cookiecreature » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:52 am

:lol: hv sold our house so no turning back. Not ex student but am member of Methodist church. Will rent first & stay within one k... I love cookies (any favour), actually I love food.

cookiecreature
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:20 pm

jedamum wrote:...although we usually refer to 'dh' as 'd___ husband', i guess by 'DH' you meant Domestic Helper :wink:

Ah... for a moment, I thought it's being proposed that we DHs should also be "done away with" like the used diapers :roll:

Welcome to KSP.com, cookiecreature! I love cookies too, but they made me the monster I am... sigh.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby buds » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:34 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:Welcome to KSP.com, cookiecreature! I love cookies too, but they made me the monster I am... sigh.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:rotflmao:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby cookiecreature » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:56 am

LOL buds... you are very expressive in your Emoticons

cookiecreature
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt