Daddy Bluefish reporting : Hello to every1

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Daddy Bluefish reporting : Hello to every1

Postby Bluefish » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Hi everone,

I have found this website interesting and i hope to learn more from here. Thx.

Bluefish
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby RRMummy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi bluefish!

:welcome: to KSP..

wah, everytime I see a daddy sign-up it is really a great sign.. our kids' generation are really benefiting from very involved parents!
:love:
:celebrate:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Bluefish » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Hi RRMummy,

I like this website cos' i'm also quite Kiasu when comes to my one and only son who is in N2 now. Hope to give him the very best within our means. :)

Bluefish
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby RRMummy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:48 pm

so planning for a tigress #2?? :evil:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Bluefish » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:20 pm

No chance at all. Firstly my wife's career is at her peak right now and she works round the clock. Secondly, I got retrenched and no good news at all after sent tons of resume out. Moreover both of us are in the mid 30s, so financially, time and age issue are the main concerns that put us off the idea of having the 2nd one. Unless there is a 101% that the 2nd one is a gal. Haha, maybe my wife will reconsider the option.

Bluefish
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby RRMummy » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:48 pm

bluefish hang-in there. I'm sure something right will come your way soon.

when ppl ask me when I'm trying for a boy, my thinking is same as your wife - confirm 101% boy then consider!1 :wink:

:celebrate:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Bluefish » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:53 pm

RRMummy, thank you for your encouragement but the fear of no income keep haunting me and my morale keep dropping as days pass-by.

Recently my wife saw a Fengshui master and he told her that if we have a 2nd child, it will be a boy and most probably he will not be a filial son. After hearing this, my wife has decided not to persue a 2nd child anymore. I think is a good thing cos' looking at our situation, we don't have the capability and capacity to have another child. There is no point insisting to have a 2nd one just bcos we worry the elder son will be lonely. Must keep within our means....

Bluefish
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby RRMummy » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:43 pm

I over-heard 2 guys talking (very loudly beside me) in the mrt the other day. one mentioned that he was studying to become trainer for NTUC. Course sponsored by NTUC. but the job is on 6mths contract basis.. maybe you can call up and chk out if it fits your liking...

don't give up. take it that know giving you a time to take a break and spend some extra time with your boy. hang in there!

good luck!!

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Bluefish » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Thanks RRMummy for your encouragement. I hope to see my sunshine soon. The feeling of without income is very painful especially now I have to cut most of my spending.

Bluefish
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby jedamum » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Bluefish wrote:The feeling of without income is very painful especially now I have to cut most of my spending.

I can understand the emotional stress that you may be facing.
when i just got married, my husband is still in-between jobs (his degree relates to desk-bound job, but he dislike doing desk-bound job, i asked him why he took it then, he said 'it's easier to study' :roll:). it helps that we were staying with his parents as it cut down a lot on the expenses. his morale was very low at that time. but the upside is that he spent a lot of time with my ds1 (and of course relief my load to concentrate on my career). then after some few months, he got 2 job offers.

just keep searching, a suitable job for you may just come out of nowhere. :)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs