Mummyjoy says Hi & she needs advise!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummyjoy says Hi & she needs advise!

Postby Mummyjoy » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:03 am

Hi mummies out there!

I need help here! Anyone can give me advise or feedback on Chiltern House, Turf Club and Pat's schoolhouse Lakeside?

My dilemma here:
My boy turning 3 next yr has got a place in Chiltern house PM session. Accepted the place early in the year. Fees and deposit paid,interview with principle done, almost going to buy uniform d. Boy seem to like the place for the past 2 times he went down likely cos of the visible toys seen and the colourful classrooms.
However, last week we came to know that Pat's schoolhouse arena have shifted to lakeside. We went down to have a look. The place doesn't seem as colorful n hence our dear boy of cos don't seem so excited. They do have vacancy for him in the 3rd Playgroup class that they are forming likely in feb/mar. I am impressed by what a K2 student learn there.
I've just given birth to no2, got no helper. Stay equal distance from both sch. Parents stay in jurong n don't drive. I'm torn between starting kiddo in chiltern as planned or switch him over to Pat's n forfeit the deposit.
Pats is logistically more feasible as hubby can fetch him to sch so I only need to ferry the 2 kids once. And grandparent can help fetch.
But am concern how good the teachers are since they are expanding from the small sch size in arena to a much bigger one in lakeside.
Shd I continue in chiltern, give up chiltern n go Pat's in Jan joining existing class or go chiltern first for 1-2 mth serve notice n go Pat's when the 3rd class is form?
Advise pls as I got limited time to decide.

Mummyjoy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Mummyjoy says Hi & she needs advise!

Postby LKVM » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:26 am

Welcome to KSP

:welcome:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby BlurBee » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:32 am

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor

Postby qms » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:40 am

You may like to post your queries at the Childcare section:

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... um.php?f=3

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby KSP » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:54 pm

KSP :welcome: you to KSP

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs